Come find me

Avery's p.o.v

Wind blows softly around me. Making my hair move around my shoulders. The darkness around me starts to light up. The same old shop.

I open the door to the musty old shop. I look around and everything was the same. The lighting was old. And the air smelled of dust.

I turn to the counter and see the jester puppet sitting in the same place. I went to pick it up when a ket was tied around his hand. And in the other a note "one two three, come find me"

As i read the note aloud it gave me chills. And a door slowly creeped open. I slowly walk through to a long hall. I start to walk down the hall until i come to another door.

I hear soft noises coming from the other side. I try to turn the knob but its locked. I slid the key into the lock and the door opened.

The room was white. With a single light hanging from the ceiling. The walls were cracked and molding.

I took a few more steps in and hear soft beeping and murmur whispers. As i walk around the room the door slams shut and the light cuts.

"One two three,come find me" a voice is saying in the room around me. "Who are you?" I asked. The light starts to flicker on and off like a strobe light. And i fall the my knees.

"Remove the barrier on your mind and come join me. In our game of hide and seek. Ill be waiting." Then everything went black.

Hey guys sorry about not updating all summer been really busy. I got a job got band camp and I've been on the go 24/7 its late so this chapter is really short but its a teaser for what is coming. Its just getting started guys tell me what you think love you little puddins 💕😄🌺