Flash back

Joker p.o.v

I woke up with harley laying next to me. I sat up and my head pounded with pain, but I'm stronger than that.
I stand up and lightly nudge harley with my foot.

"Harley get up and get ready"
I say as i help her up.
"Where are we going puddin?" She asked still teary eyed from the nights events.
"We are going to get our child back bow lets go."

We go to the cargo room and get weapons. Harley calls ivy to come help and i call some goons. We all pile into the van. And take off to Arkham.

We arrive at Arkham and they are heavily guarded. I knew they would be.
"Goons distract them while i throw a bomb. Then ivy make plants grow all around this pile of shit and only allow us to get it and out. Now lets move!"

The goons are getting the shit beat out of them while i pull the pin and throw the grenade. It blows and kills the 100 guards at front. Now ivy needs to get to work.

What is taking her so long!?
"Damn it ivy get to work!" I screamed
All of a sudden weeds are everywhere and she's standing on a leave.
The plant picked me up and held me.
"Dont yell at me joker! Im only helping you because Harley and my niece now go get her!" She yelled in my face and the plant threw me at Harley's feet.

She winced for me.
"Now puddin you know ivy doesnt like you"
"I know im not stupid now lets go before we get caught."
The inside was disturbingly quite.
We ran to the hospital section of the asylum and saw bats and superman holding my child!

"Your not gonna get away with this!"
I screamed breaking through the window.

Batmans p.o.v

"I don't understand i was pretty sure they kidnapped this girl from that family,but they say thats not their child." I say to superman.

"Im not sure but maybe this is their kid" he said.
"But that's impossible Quinn was never seen pregnant." I say back
"But she did go missing for over a year and wasn't seen. And she has been staying out of trouble even joker has been low on crimes lately."

"What are you implying?" I ask
"Maybe this is their child. They seemed really distraught when we took her and joker doesn't care about anything until this girl."
"Theres no trace of a missing girl. Quinns and joker has dna on file i will do a quick dna test to see if it's truly their child." I say. It takes about 20 minutes for a dna test results. I hope we have enough time before quinn and joker come for the kid.

Quinns p.o.v

Joker smashed through the window and after bats. I jumped through the window and front flipped and landed on the ground.

"I came for my daughter batman!"
Joker yelled. He threw laughing gas at him. Bats fell coughing to the ground.
Super man took a deep breath and blew the gas away bats stood up.

"Please bman jus give us our little girl back we promise to stay out of trouble" i say on the verge of tears again.
I look at superman who is holding my child. I run towards him.

"Please listen shes ours we had her please give her to us!" I plea and he kicks me to the ground. I lay there and look at him unable to do anything cuz he's holding my baby.

I jump up after batman and kick at his face. He takes my foot and swings me around and slings me across the room. I hit the wall with a thud. Bats comes and stands before me. Unable to move forced to look at him.

"Quinn listen you cant take care of a child. You are a criminal jokers abusive she will never survive we will put her in a safe home."
"Safe home my ass batman shes my baby and i will care for her!"
Just then joker chokes him from behind. Superman puts ace down and slings him off of batman.

He hand cuffs us both and throws us in a cell.
"Shes our child give her back to us!"
Mistah J yelled.
"Joker we both know you cant take care of a child. We will take care of her I promise." He said as he left.

"I swear bats im going to fucking kill you one of the first good things in my life and you take it from me damn you!" He screams as batman shows us our child one last time before taking her away.

Averys p.o.v

"And we never seen you again. We searched everywhere but we could never find you." Harley said tearing up
"What happened to my real father?" I ask.

"Oh honey....Mistah J died 3 years ago"