Harley time

Averys pov
I looked at lacen and red in a crying fest and decided to give then their alone and bonding time. I walk downstairs and call Harley.

"Haiya little puddin did you figure out what you wanted?" She asked in a happy tone. "Yeah some microwave pizzas pop corn soda  brownie mix and ice cream." I said she laughed.

"Is that all punkin?" "Yes just when you get home i have a surprise for you."
"OOOO i love surprises I'll hurry back home Ace i love ya sweetie." "I love you too mom." I put my phone down and started getting blankets and laying them in the floor to create a place to watch movies.

Just as i was getting some movie choices for me Harley to watch. I turned the tv on as my phone started to ring. I turned the tv on mute and grabbed my phone.

Vincent.

(ME/Vincent)

Hello?

Hey Avery you want to go to the cafe later?

Today?

Yes

I cant im spending time with my mom I haven't lately and i want to make up for lost time.

Oh well i just wanted to see you but that's okay I understand you wanting to see your mom.

Im sorry but hey I have a singing gig tonight wanna come?

My parents have a thing for me to do but i will do my absolute best to make it love.

Really?

Yes i miss you

Awwwee i miss you too well let me know if you can make it ask carter for the info for where its at.

See you soon Avery darling.

Cant wait to see you ill be waiting.

My stomach had butterflies and i had a warm feeling like i always do when i talk to him. But i feel nauseated.  I then get a text message from bird boy.

"I hear you have a gig tonight ill see you there."

That would be the nausea feeling.

"Dont catch a cold bird brain. Lol"

"I wont he sent back."  Its so easy to mess with him. I go to turn on a movie as i hear the door open and see harley with two arm loads of groceries.

I got up to help her taking an arm load.
I helped her put away the groceries and she sat down with a sigh. "So what the surprise Ace?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I pulled her over where i had the blankets made into a bed.
"Sit here and wait for me to come back." She giggle and shook her head looking at the muted tv i went back to pop some pop corn and get soda pop.

When i walked back Harley staring at the tv with tears coming to her eyes. I look at the screen to see a picture of her the joker on the screen. It looked to be a document on them. I quickly changed the channel to the movie rocky horror picture show and sat down next to her.

"Seems like it was only yesterday when you a baby and mistah J was still here and everything was how it was supposed to be." She wipes her tears away and pulls me into a hug.

"But im lucky to be able to hold you again puddin would be so proud you found me on your own." She looks at me and smiles.

"Sorry so what was the surprise again?" She said cheering up and i un muted the tv to hear brad and Janet about to sing their first song.

"A movie and all day spent with me" i smiled and held my hands up. She clapped her hands and laughed
"Lets do the time warp again!" And we feel back onto the blankets full of pop corn and soda and sang every song and laughed until our stomachs hurt.

Hai guys so this is a sorta short but very needed chapter harley and Avery needed more together time. More harley and Avery is going to come I'll update again soon byeee my little puddins! 💙❤️️