No!

Sabrina's POV
A teenage girl walks into the room. I instantly suspect trouble and fight against the rope holding me back. She carried in walking until she reached a thin veil of light and came to a stop.
"Sabrina Carpenter."
"Who are you?"
"I'm Riley Matthews-well I was supposed to be."
"What do you mean?"
"I was going to play the role of Riley Matthews! Then I would've been famous for being in two Disney shows at the same time!"
"Who are you?" But I didn't need to ask- I studied her face and instantly recognised her-Dove Cameron(an: I just realised cameron Boyce and her were both on descendants and her last name is the same as his first)
"But-Dove, why?"
"They told me that I was definitely going to play the part! They said one more audition was after me and that it probably wouldn't be better than me. I had told my whole family! I told my boyfriend! When I found out that I didn't get the part, he dumped me for lying to him! My family took a while to trust me again! Do you know how hard it is to get ridiculously excited, then have it all taken away from you by two young girls?"
"No..."
"It's hard...Yeah, when you and your best friend auditioned, they thought you guys acted so normally around each other, that you could be perfect for the role! I was crushed!" I thought about saying that it might've also been cause generally were better actors, but I figured that with me tied up, it wasn't the smartest thing to do.
"This is my revenge."
"Yah, what? At the moment, you've only got me tied up and Rowan is safe in the hospital!" The hospital, wait, a place to heal after being hurt- being hurt. I suddenly realised. It was her.
"You made that car crash didn't you?!"
"Oh, I might of had something to do with it..."
"What did you do!"
"You know, bribed the driver to crash the car...as hard as possible." Her confidence at having done something so horrible was seriously bugging me.
"Why though! How would that solve anything?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm her understudy so if she died or got too seriously injured, I would take her place!"
"That's sick! Plus, you look nothing like her!"
"A wig and a little make up- maybe even plastic surgery if I need to." An unsettling grin crept across her face. She obviously ignored that comment as she resumed her twisted plan to be Riley Matthews.
"You see, by making you suffer, I will watch every inch of pain on her face up until the last moment when I life her here and kill her in front of you all-maybe even hurting you along the way."