Make up?

Peyton's POV
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me along the gravel path. Dust coated my shoes with every step I took. Rocks flew with every wave of impact that hit the ground. My footfalls fell in time with my beating heart.
Rowan's POV
Once my vision cleared, I stopped running and sat down by a tree on a pavement. I sunk down so deep that I thought I wouldn't be able to come back up again. Thoughts and memories swirled through my mind. I heard footsteps in for the of me and took a glance up. Only to take another, longer glance. An eagle stood before me- golden wings tucked behind its back. It edged closer to me until we were face to face. I sat- paralysed with fear. The eagle cupped my face in it's wing and leaned in. Instead of the rough beak I had been expecting, soft lips met mine and before my eyes crouched Peyton. I pulled away. Tears threatened to fall as I looked him in the eyes. I pulled away.
"I'm sorry," I cried as the tears really did fall.
"D...don't be, it was my fault, I'm so sorry Rowan," Peyton stroked my hair.
"Your brother, he gave me the talk," I chuckled at this, knowing Logan had been itching to do that. I leaned in again and our lips met with a collision of fireworks- our lips like cogs. We swapped positions somehow during the kiss and now I straddled Peyton- his hands slipped to my waist. There we were, making out on a pavement. Not giving a care in the world.

Sabrina's POV
Once the policemen knew everything about the recent events, I saw them stride into the building, bringing out a struggling Dove.
"I didn't do anything! I promise! These kids are lying!"screamed Dove. Well she changed attitude quick.
"Miss Dove Cameron, we have all the necessary evidence so can you please get in the car!" he practically screamed. Logan chuckled. "She was hot too" he smirked. I slapped his arm.
"Logan, there are many hot girls in this world, many who aren't psychopath torturers," I giggled.
"Well thanks," Logan gave me an evil look before swinging me over his shoulder and running with me to Rowan's house. Me giggling and screaming most of the time. Corey following close behind. Once we reached the door, Logan set me down- gazing into each other's eyes.
"I can't believe you're back."
"Mhm. You're like a sister to me Sab,"he said randomly," I'll always be here for you." I smiled and started leaning in.
"Oh uh... I gotta go," he said before unlocking the door and racing upstairs.

I know the eagle but was weird but it has a deeper meaning that might of failed but oh well.Tell me if it sort of makes sense. Feedback on writing etc?