Explanation and released

Btw, in this story, Rowan doesn't have any sisters but there might be a surprise sibling...
All we heard were piercing screams...
Later on....Sabrina's POV
Dove sauntered into the room.
"What did you do with Rowan!" Peyton yelled.
"We want our friend back!" Corey shouted- a loving smile flashed across his face for a millisecond there. Something happened between them. I'll ask him later... My best friend.
"My best friend." I repeated aloud. She can't be telling the truth. She can't be.
Dove just maliciously yet solemnly said
"Rowan is dead now." I let what she said sink in. But I couldn't.
"You know that's a lie!" I yelled in defiance. Dove slowly shook her head. A tear slipped from Corey's eye, and another. Peyton was already in tears. I buried my face in my hands. I felt someone put their arm on my shoulder.  I looked up to see Corey's face above mine. Before I could say anything, I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back with passion but was interrupted by Peyton's sobs. He had huddled into a ball and was shaking. I know for a fact that Rowan was the only girl he actually loved enough to do anything for.
Rowan has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. I felt my world being slowly eroded until I had nothing left in my brain. I cried until I was dry. Peering next to me, I saw Corey and Peyton reacting similar to me. We were interrupted by Dove clearing her throat.
"Why would you just kill her?" Dove sighed.
"Finally, It took you forever to realise that the reason I told you I be done what I did isn't the full reason."
"Well what is!" Corey yelled. Peyton just sat with no words and a blank expression on the floor.
"I was about to get onto that." Dove snapped and arranged herself so she could see all of us, "You see, recently, before the car crash, Rowan's dad was working on the pole that connected to the ceiling in the Disney channel studios."
"Why?"
"He was an engineer. Anyway, the pole..." Dove paused, a tear slipping down her cheek, "My mom was walking when it fell on her- she's in a coma and they don't think Shrek ever wake." I dropped my head.
"My mom got hurt who was most close to me, so I'm hurting who's most close to him and who's close to Rowan." So that's probably why Rowan was always too busy to see us. She must've been helping out her dad with laws suits.
"But is this what you're mom would've wanted?"
"No. I know. I just. Can't cope right now. This isn't working. Just please... Don't tell the police." She broke down in tears. Oh. We were telling them alright. My arm was still stinging terribly. She stumbled to the door and unlocked it and curled up in he chair again- soft sobs escaping her lips. We crept out the back door before she could change her mind. Peyton stopped outside the door. "Rowan's not dead. Not yet anyway I think..."
"What?How could you know?" Corey asked.
"I heard muffled groans coming from, the back- I was closest to the door."
"Well how do you plan to get her?" I asked.
He said not a word but directed his finger to a vent high on the wall.
"Help me?"

In Rowan's room-------
Peyton's POV
I fell through the vent to the floor of a dusty room and winced in pain from my wounds. I knew I needed to disinfect them, but Dove didn't have a strong grip so they weren't too deep. I looked around and saw Rowan on a bed- crying. Someone else lay next to her- one arm around her shoulder, another playing with her hair. Rowan's tears soaking his shirt. They both looked up from the bench/bed.
"Who's this?!" I shouted.
Sorry guys, cliffhanger, also, I was going to do an antibullying theme but I didn't have enough time and it didn't really fit with what I was doing.
Who do you think the person is???