We could

Shout out to @weirdmarshmallow and @Thuynguyen100 for voting and commenting alot!!!!! The more you vote and comment, I'll give you a shoutout!!! this is a filler chapter, sorry...
Rowan's POV
I admit that I was leaning in too. I felt his breath against my face. I only realised what I was doing when our lips brushed.
Corey's POV
A sudden wave of mix of something I've never felt before and love swept over me and I stared into Rowan's eyes.  As I stared, I realised that my lips were getting closer to hers. She leaned in too and I felt our lips brush. A tingling sensation swept through me but I managed to divert my lips to her cheek and placed a kiss there. I was fighting to not go any further and pulled away. To my surprise, Rowan leaned in again and missed me passionately on the lips. I kissed her back from comfort at the beginning, but then because I wanted to. Her lips were so soft- they moved in sync so perfectly with mine.
Sabrina's POV
I was sitting in a room in handcuffs like I had been the last few days. I looked across from me at Peyton. I hadn't heard from Rowan or Corey in months. If we were going to die, I wanted to do something I had been looking forward to my entire life- my first kiss. This won't change anything with Corey though- it'll be meaningless.
Peyton POV
I looked over at Sabrina. She looked as though she was in thought so I just watched our kidnapper at the back of the room in the phone- ugh. I miss Rowan so much.... I wish I could- I was snapped from my thoughts by Sabrina. She had come up to me and smashed her lips on mine. I frowned and pushed her off me.
"What the hell Sabrina! I can't cheat on Rowan- she'd never do that to me!" I yelled.
"Sorry, I just wanted to know what a first kiss felt like..." I watched as our capturer walked out the door.
Sabrina's POV
I felt sparks.

Rowan's POV
I pulled away- out of breath. Corey's face blushed red and he stuttered.
"I...u...uh g...gotta t...take this call..." And he ran out the shop.
"Wait!" But he was gone. I ran out the shop but he wasn't there. I checked round the corners. I searched the entire neighbourhood but there was no sign of Corey Fogelmanis. It was starting to get dark so I thought about going home-no. I remembered what he nite said. He could be dead already! I texted my mom and said that I was at a sleepover and ran back to the cafe and logged onto their Wi-Fi. I typed in Sabrina's serial code and found where she was- Graberal hall. I spent ages running through streets following my google maps until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw none other than Ben Savage.
"Rowan! You're out the hospital! What are you doing so late at night?"
"Uh...Going to a sleepover!" I exclaimed and ran away. After a while of searching, I found the place. I'm so stupid! I don't even have a plan! I tried to get in but it was locked.- well duh. The windows were too high for me too reach by myself so I asked a woman on the street help me up. She agreed and came in after me. As soon as I had realised, I felt handcuffs clasped around my wrists and the shouts of my friends...
Please don't hate me for this chapter!!!