Our first fight together.

Is this really the horseman? This guy gave me nightmares as a kid when I would watch sleepy hollow and now here he is having a showdown with me and Gilgamesh. "Mongrel you have made a fatal mistake in coming here." Gil threatened but the horseman just sat there unnerved by his words. Then, the horseman unsheathed his axe and charged at us. Gilgamesh grabbed me round the waist and jumped back. Just in time before I lost my head. It seems as though the servant is after me. I guess it's orders from his master. We landed on the climbing frame a few meters away. "Stay here where it's safe." Gilgamesh told me and I didn't argue. I don't want to be anywhere near that thing. "I will give you as much mana as you need and heal you when you get hurt." I replied. "You seem to have forgotten who I am; I will never be beaten by a worthless worm such as that." He boasted. Then he jumped and landed on the ground. I hope you're right. I thought.

I watched Gil walk toward the horseman fearless. I admit I am worried; he is on horseback which gives him more speed. The horseman charged and ran around my servant and towards me again. But Gilgamesh was having none of it and opened the gates of Babylon and before the horseman could get close he was struck three times. The horse got hit and sent the horseman flying and he landed on the climbing frame with me. I backed up afraid that he would still be undead as I call it. I am about to move away when the horseman quickly gets up and imbeds the axe in my leg. I yell as the axe just misses the artery in my leg. I feel the manna being sucked from my body. I slowly lay back unable to sit up. My eyes roll into the back of my head. I feel close to death as my manna is gone and my life force is now being drained. Gilgamesh jumps and drives a sword through the rider servant and twists. The horseman goes limp and the axe falls to the ground Gilgamesh then changes into his everyday clothing in an instant and picks me up bridal style. "It makes sense why he went after you, if he drains your mana then I cannot use my noble phantasm leaving me at a disadvantage. Also it looked like he wanted to kill you and take your power for himself." Gil realised.

It took around ten minutes to get back to my home. Gilgamesh sneaked us into the kitchen where he grabbed the first aid kit and sneaked upstairs to my room. He placed me on my bed carefully and sat next to me annoyed that he had to run from a fight. He used the remaining manna he has to help me wake up. I look around the room and realised he had carried me back. "Here sort yourself out." He huffed before going and sitting on the chair. "Thanks Gil for carrying me back." He huffed at me. He knows he's going soft on me and he knows I know it too so he decided to ignore me for the rest of the night. He wasn't too happy about me shortening his name either. I pulled out a needle, thread and a pair of scissors from my drawer. I knew that after what happened he weren't going to leave my side despite his annoyance towards me. I decided to just get this done as soon as possible so I pulled down my jeans and got to work sewing my wound up. I looked at Gilgamesh to see him staring at me with a slight smirk. At least someone is enjoying this. I thought as I rolled my eyes. I managed to sew it up but it has taken me an hour to do it. I poured some disinfectant on my stitched leg. "Augh!" I cried out. I grabbed onto the bed. After a few seconds the pain subsided. I then bandaged up my leg and I'm finally done. I packed my stuff away and laid down. I am so worn out after my mana was drained and working on my leg. I drifted off forgetting that I'm still just in my top and panties.

I awoke the next day feeling warmth on my back. It's probably the sun. I thought. I closed my eyes. Then, I felt something steadily moving into my back. I opened my eyes again and that's when I noticed the window is in front of me. My eyes widen as I realized something. Someone is in my bed with me! I thought. I then felt an arm drape over me and around my waist. I froze in fear. Who's in my bed! I began to panic. I turned my head to see Gilgamesh pressed against my back. His chest moved into my back with each deep steady breath. His eyes are closed and he has a peaceful look on his face. My face went bright red. I then shove him off the bed. He hit the floor with a loud thud waking him.