A day out and a steamy night in.

Reader's pov:

It has been a month since I found out I'm a mother to be and we have to leave the mansion. Someone came to the building to investigate so it could be prepped to be torn down. Enkidu, our pet tiger has grown a bit too so we are finding it a bit hard to hide him while we search for a new place. I have asked Gil not to get into a fight as I am worried that I will be a target for the rest of the Masters and servants. We didn't find any abandoned buildings so Gil paid a guy a great deal of gold to leave his home. I thought it was a bit cruel but the guy who owned the place was happy enough with the gold he was given. It didn't take us long to get settled.

"Hey, Gilgamesh common I want to go shopping for baby stuff." I moaned up the stairs. Gilgamesh has been sleeping in all day and I have had enough of being cooped up inside. I could hear him grumbling as he got out of bed and got dressed. He then made his way down the stairs yawning. "Quit moaning at me, I'm tired." He groaned. I rolled my eyes at his complaint. My body is going through changes, I have been going through morning sickness and it's all exhausting for my body and he says he's tired. Sometimes I could smack him. I grabbed my coat and we headed out. Things have been quiet this past month which is a little worrying. There has been no sign of the Holy Grail being won or of any fights. We made it to the store and I started looking at clothes for me. "I thought you said you were looking for baby clothes." Gilgamesh whined. "Gil, I am going to get bigger. Do you honestly expect me to wear these size eight jeans throughout my pregnancy?" He huffed and decided to wonder around. I know this past month has been hard on him with my raging hormones. I have snapped at him a few times for little things and we haven't had sex in a whole month so I do feel a bit bad for him. I grab a few things for me and a few baby clothes until I see a cosplay section. I normally don't cosplay but there is one thing that catches my attention. It's a princess Leia golden bikini costume. I smile as I check that Gilgamesh isn't anywhere near before I go over and grab it. I hide it well underneath the other things I have in my basket before getting the money I need from Gilgamesh. I make him wait outside while I pay. I meet him outside the store with my bag in hand. "Ok we can go now." I grin. Gilgamesh looks at me suspiciously before following. "What's with the grin?" He asks. "Nothing, I'm just happy to be out that's all." I want to surprise him later with the costume after dinner. I do hope he likes it, there isn't a man on this planet who hasn't fantasied about princess Leia and her golden bikini. I know Gilgamesh liked that scene in the movie when the star wars marathon was on. We got back to the house to be greeted by Enkidu. "Aww did you miss us?" I asked as I stroked the tiger cub. Gilgamesh went and sat in the living room while I went to get dinner ready.

After dinner I washed up and asked Gilgamesh to head upstairs in ten minutes. He agreed but looked confused as to why he had to wait. I got upstairs and stripped naked. I grabbed the costume out of the bag and took off the tags. I put it on and it's surprisingly comfy. The costume also came with a golden collar and a plastic golden coated chain attached to it. I put the collar on and attached the chain to the bars of the bed frame. I then lay in the same position as Leia in the movie scene. I then heard Gilgamesh put Enkidu in his bed before he started heading up the stairs. The door opened and he stopped dead in his tracks when he laid his crimson eyes on me. I smiled seductively at him and bit my bottom lip. "Hello master, I am at your service." I winked. For a moment Gilgamesh just stood there staring but he then grinned. "Good, because I'm going to wear you out." He grinned his signature grin. He walked over and climbed on the bed. He then unzipped his trousers releasing his erect member. I knew what he wanted so I grabbed it and licked it from the base to the tip. I hear him groan which turns me on. I slowly wrap my lips over his tip and suck a little. Gilgamesh moans and bucks his hips, telling me to take more of him in. I slide my mouth down his member as far as I can go. With my other hand I rub what I can't fit in my mouth. I start to bob my head up and down his huge shaft earning moans of pleasure from Gilgamesh. I look up to see his eyes closed and his eyebrows pulled together. His mouth is open as he moans; I can tell he is enjoying it. As I continue to work his member with my mouth I lightly graze my teeth against his shaft. "Augh, Fuck _____ do that again." He groaned. I obliged and repeated the action. I occasionally teased the tip of his member with my tongue and I would swirl my tongue round it. As I repeated these actions he gripped my hair and moaned my name. Soon he came into my mouth and I swallowed what he gave me. He pulled out and I wiped my mouth of saliva. Gilgamesh pulled his trousers back up but kept them undone.

Gilgamesh then grabbed my legs and pulled them making me yelp with surprise. I am lying on my back now and Gilgamesh is hovering above me with his hips between my legs. He grinds his pelvis against my clothed womanhood making me gasp and moan. "You have been a very bad girl for not attending to your master's needs for this past month, so I am going to punish you." He whispered seductively in my ear making me groan with want. He then licked up my neck earning a moan from me. He grinded against me again and I felt myself getting wet. Gilgamesh untied and removed the bikini top and put his mouth on my right nipple and his left hand on my left breast. With his free hand he slid it into the bikini bottoms and rubbed my sensitive bud. I arched off the bed and bucked my hips up into his hand. He smiled as he circled his tongue round my nipple. He then puts a finger inside me and rubs my G-spot and used his thumb to continue rubbing my clit.

I grab hold of Gilgamesh and run my hands in his perfect golden hair. I buck my hips up as the knot in my abdomen starts to unravel. Gilgamesh adds another finger into my wetness maximizing the pleasure. Gilgamesh starts licking and sucking my neck again so I turn my head giving him better access. I feel myself getting closer to my climax and my breath becomes short and fast. "Ah Gilgamesh, I'm going to...." I moan. Just as I am about to finish my sentence and climax, Gilgamesh stops and removes his hand from me. I look at him confused; I don't understand why he stopped. "I told you I am going to punish you." He smiled. "Gilgamesh please, don't leave me like this." I begged as I feel my nearing climax fading away. "Well you did do a good job with your mouth earlier so I will let you off, just this once." Gil smiled. He then pulled off my bikini bottoms and threw them somewhere in the room. He then put my legs over his shoulders and lowered his head. He began to lick my tortured clit and inserted his fingers into my womanhood and rubbed my G-spot once again. I moaned at the feeling. The growing warmth in my abdomen was ignited again as he continued to lick and pump his fingers inside me. The warmth reached my womanhood in waves and then my climax ripped through me making me arch off the bed and throw my head back in a loud animalistic moan. Gilgamesh worked me through my climax as he licked up my juices. I came down from my high to see Gilgamesh hovering above me once again with his member at my entrance. He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

Gilgamesh pulled away from the kiss as he started to insert himself inside me making me wince a little. "You're still so tight." Gil moaned. He finally got all the way in and I moaned at the feeling of being filled. He then pulled most of his member out and thrusted himself back in again roughly. I moaned as I gripped him for dear life. He thrusted faster and I could hear him grunting and moaning in my ear. My legs bounced in the air as I met his thrusts. We were soon hot and sweaty but neither of us cared. "G-Gilgamesh I'm getting closer..." I pant as I feel myself begin to tighten round him. "Me too." He grunted. His pace quickened as he neared his climax bringing me closer to mine. After a few more thrusts we both came moaning each other's names. We rode out our highs as we slowed down to a stop. Gilgamesh rolled off me, unsheathing his member from me and laid by my side. I hummed and bit my bottom lip feeling aftershocks of my orgasm wash over me. Gilgamesh pulls me into a hug and nestles his face in my neck. I smile and wrap my arms around him too. We lay there content, not needing to say anything as we drift off to sleep.

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for your patience. I also want to thank all of the people who commented, read and voted for my story you're all amazing. I also want to thank those who messaged me too and have been giving me ideas. I hope you like this chapter I know it's not got any fighting in it but I hope it'll do. I am so happy this story is liked by so many and I hope to have many more fights and random chapters about this couple and the readers pregnancy. Enjoy.