Baby incoming.

A/N 

I am sorry for the long wait on this update. This past couple of years have been nothing but hell for me. I cannot go into detail but if it wasn't for the things I love to watch and the friends I have, I don't think I would have gotten through it all. It has come to my attention that I wrote the name Amy in the last chapter. This is due to a character name that I have been using in another Gilgamesh story on another profile, I do apologize for the confusion. Now without further waiting, onto the new chapter...

Reader's Pov:

I awoke to the sound of clanging from downstairs. I yawned and got up, stretching. Heading downstairs I smelt pancakes. I entered the kitchen to see the washer going and it seemed Gil's clothes are in there. I turn to see my stunning man with his back facing me. But, the only thing he is wearing is a long apron. His plump smooth butt was showing with all its perfectness just like the rest of him. I smiled and sneaked up behind him. "Ya know you can't have that showing when our child is here." I warned slapping his butt, making him jump a little. He turned to me with a spatula and frowned pointing the utensil at me. "Watch it, I may have to spank you if you are not careful." Gilgamesh jokingly threatened. I just smiled and kissed him. He then kissed my huge pregnant belly. I am only two and a half months pregnant but I am as big like I am about to pop, which I am. Gilgamesh explained because he is part god his child will be born much faster than a normal child. "So what does my Queen want to have on her pancakes?" He asked as I pulled away. "I'd love to have you on them, but that's impossible." I pout. He smiles his sexy smile. I could go on you if you want." He offered as he plated up. "Please tell me you mean right now." I say with lust and want evident in my voice. He shoved the utensil and plate on the side and turned to face me.

Lemon start

He grabbed me by the ass and lifted me up onto the table. He kissed down my neck as I grinded into him, moaning his name. He pulled off my top, leaving me in just my women's boxers. He massaged and sucked on my boobs. I kissed him hard on the lips then explored his mouth with my tounge, earning a moan from him. He removed his apron and then my underwear. Gil kissed my knee then travelled his tongue up my thigh towards my core. My eyes closed as he got closer to my womanhood. Gilgamesh stopped on the cusp of my heat and licked just above my heat making me jump and gasp. "G-Gilgamesh don't t-tease." I shuddered. I got my response when his tongue attacked my clit. My head threw back in a gasp like moan. He put my right leg over his shoulder to get better access. I imbedded my hand in his hair as he then sticks his tongue inside me. I lay back while he tongue fucked me. My hips bucked into his face as my climax crept up on me. His tongue started rubbing my g-spot making me grip the table for dear life. This was a new feeling and I liked it. "Oh G-God Gil, I-I'm so close." I trembled as my climax threatened to explode. Another final flick of his tongue and I came into his mouth moaning. My hips bucked and shook as the waves of ecstasy washed over me. My high faded away and I managed to sit up to kiss my lover, tasting myself on his lips turning me on more if that were possible. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in.

We moaned together after he was in all the way. He stroked my hair and kissed me on the lips then grabbed my waist. He pulled out a little and rammed back in hitting the spot that makes me cry with pleasure. I wrapped my arms round his neck as he pounded me hard. I grinded into him making him moan out load. "Ah _______ that feels s-so good." Gil groaned out making my stomach flip with excitement. He pounded faster and faster making me scream with lust. I put one arm behind me to give me support and leaned back a bit to help me fuck him back better. It turned into a battle of who can make the other come first. We're both sweating and our breathing has gotten mixed in with moans and slapping of skin on skin. "You're not gonna win this." Gil smirked. He then pushed me back and raised my legs up onto his shoulders and continued pounding. Now I am unable to grind back. I arch off the table at the new angle. A few more thrusts later and I come screaming his name and he comes screaming mine. We are both panting and tired before I fall asleep from over exertion. Gilgamesh carries me up the stairs and helped me into the shower.

Lemon end

A few hours later...

After sex Gilgamesh took me to the shower to wash off all the sweat and other liquids. We had tidied the kitchen and had breakfast. We're sitting on the sofa watching Game of thrones season six when pain shoots all over my stomach. I wince at the pain and Gilgamesh notices. "What's wrong?" Gil asks as he places his hands on my stomach and back. "The baby is coming." I smile. He smiled back with joy in his eyes. "We need to get to a hospital." I winced again. "No random mongrel is touching my child. I will deliver it myself." He said as he left to get blankets. I couldn't help but chuckle. Gilgamesh came back and laid the blankets on the floor and kept one for the baby. I laid down and prepared to push when a crash came through the front door. An ominous presence came with the crash. I looked at Gilgamesh as he mouthed the words berserker. A figure of a man came into view and I knew exactly who he was. "Genghis khan?"

Berserker growled at us and Gil got his armour on and his hair was spiked up. "Hey I am trying to have a kid here so fuck off!" I shouted at him as another contraction hit. I now had to deliver a baby and hope that berserker doesn't kill me and my unborn child.

: