Uninvited guests.

The next day...

*Lemon start*

I awoke on Gilgamesh and I'm cradling his body with my legs and arms on each side of him and his member is still in me but it had gone limp. I look around at the vast room we're in and the paintings and expensive vases around the room. I look at Gilgamesh who is sleeping peacefully. I could watch him sleep for ages, I love when his face is calm and gentle looking but I decide to get out of bed. I lift my top part up with my arms but this wakes Gilgamesh up. His eyes open and sees me lying naked on him and my breasts pressed against his chest. I know this has turned him on as I can feel his member harden making me moan slightly. "Ahh I'm still inside you I see." He said biting his bottom lip. I blush and try to get off him but he isn't having any of it. He pins me to his body and rolls me over so I'm lying on my back with him on top. "I still want more and seeing as I'm already hard and in you I may as well take the opportunity." He grins before pulling his member out a little and pushing it back in. "Augh Gilgamesh." I moan. He starts to thrust a bit faster and I wrap my arms and legs round him. He starts kissing my sweet spot on my neck as he thrusts harder. At this point my hips are bucking uncontrollably and the pressure is building up. "Oh my God...augh!" I cry out. He then takes a nipple in his mouth and plays with it. My legs are now in the air as he gets in deeper hitting the right spot. "There, hit there!" I moan and he obliges enjoying the look of pleasure on my face. He pulls out suddenly to my dismay and I look at him confused. He then puts me on all fours and enters from behind making me moan at the new angle. He then reaches round and starts playing with my sensitive nub. I can't take any more but my climax isn't quite here yet. He thrusts harder and faster for a few more minutes. I can hear his moans of pleasure as he says my name. Then I finally climax and I practically scream his name as I feel the waves of pleasure pulsing throughout my body. I finally come down from my high; But Gilgamesh isn't done so he carries on. He continues for another five minutes until he climaxes and I do a second time. I fall on the bed after he pulls out and I lay there not wanting to move. I hear him chuckle as I start to drift off again. He leans over me and nibbles my ear a little then he kisses my forehead before he gets up and goes for a shower.

*Lemon finish*

Gilgamesh's pov:

It's been a few hours since we had sex this morning and the sun is starting to set. _____ is sitting by the fire watching TV. I on the other hand am indulging myself with wine when the cat jumps on the sofa and rubs himself against me. I pick him up and put him on my lap stroking him. He purrs and lies on my lap and falls asleep. _____ notices and smiles at me warmly before continuing to watch the useless screen before her. "I don't understand why you waste your time watching that boring thing." I groaned. "I like it and besides a movie is on soon that I haven't seen in years." She replied. "And what is this film you speak of?" I ask trying to show as little interest as possible. "It's called Alien VS Predator." _____ Replies. After a few minutes of silence the movie starts and _____ gets up and sits next to me excited. I decide to indulge in what she wants so I sit there and watch this cursed thing. "Those things are repulsive; the sight of them sickens me." I said with disgust. "Gil they're not meant to look pretty, they're meant to scare you or freak you out." _____ rolled her eyes. I glare at her. "Stop calling me that, my name is Gilgamesh." I warned. "Ok I'll call you Gilly instead." She laughed at how ridiculous it sounded. I pouted and crossed my arms. If I didn't care so much about this woman I would have killed her long ago master or not, I've done it before. I thought to myself as I watch her laugh. She sees my pout and calms down a bit. "Ok, ok fine I'll call you by your full first name." She obliges before watching the screen again.

Reader's pov:

I love how annoyed he gets when his name being shortened and I know I'm playing with fire when I tease him but I know he'll never hurt me, I see it in his eyes. "I could kill those things easy; I would just stab them through the gut." Gilgamesh boasted. "Gilgamesh they have acid for blood so you would lose your weapon and what if there are about ten surrounding you. If you launched your weapons to strike them there is a chance you would get their acid blood on you and die." I told him. "The best thing to do is not confront them at all." I finished. Gilgamesh is about to say something when we heard a noise from the garden. We look at each other with a serious look and nod. Gilgamesh gets his armour on and we head out to the garden to inspect the cause of the noise. I turn my head and see Caster standing by the back gate with his master. "We meet again, I was hoping to cut into that beautiful skin some more the last time we met." Caster's master smirks licking his lips. "And, I was hoping the horseman had severed your head from your body so I guess we're both disappointed." I glare. "Laugh all you want because me and the big guy are going to carve you up good and slow." He retorted. Suddenly, a figure jumped down from the building and landed between the four of us. She looks Chinese. She has long dark hair and brown eyes and she is also wearing men's armour. "And, who may this be?" Caster asked. "This girl is to be killed by my master only I will not fail to give her over to my master alive." She unsheathed her sword ready to fight. "You stupid woman, you cannot defeat me with that silly little sword." Caster grinned before firing a dark magic bat thing at her. She easily cut it down with a single strike. "Her sword can deflect magic." I noted as I see that she and the sword are fine. "She's Mulan." I realise. She then looks my way as she heard me say her name.

"I may not be able to hurt you with spells so I'll let them do it." Caster grinned. Suddenly, man sized green and black tentacle monsters climbed over the walls and surrounded us. "Well so much for a relaxing evening." I sighed. I see Gilgamesh grab a sword from a gold pool in the air and advance on the horrible things while trying to protect me. I then noticed a gold light behind me and I turned to see one of Gil's golden pools behind me with a sword handle poking out of it. "_____ take the sword." Gilgamesh demanded. I nod and grab it pulling it out. The pool disappeared. The sword is beautiful, it has a red hilt with a silver blade and gold going along one edge of the blade. A tentacle monster goes to grab me but I move out the way and hack it to bits. I move back as more appear and I back up until my back presses against Gilgamesh's and we stand back to back. "They just keep coming!" I growl. I drive my sword into another monster and watch it fall to the floor then I slice another in half. It's like the more we kill the more show up. Suddenly a tentacle wraps around my arm with the sword in it. I try to pull myself away but it flings me away from Gilgamesh and into a wall. I grunt in pain as I try to get up. Another tentacle monster comes over and tangles me in its tentacles. They tangle round my arms, legs and torso. I try to break free using my sword but It takes the sword from me and throws it to the side. A tentacle then wraps itself round my mouth to stop me calling out. Caster's master comes over grinning manically. "You're all mine." He said grabbing my chin. The monster then tightened its grip on me suffocating me until I pass out.

Gilgamesh's pov:

I am killing these vulgar things left and right slicing into them. I know I have to protect ______after all she is who they're after. I turn round to see how she's doing when I notice she isn't at my back anymore. I look to the right to see one of those things crushing her and she passes out. This angers me and I try to get over there but there are too many of these disgusting things in my way. Caster's master then flings ______ over his shoulder and he leaves with her and Caster. "________!" I call out but it's no use, she's gone and I still have these things to deal with. I go to strike another when it disintegrates along with the rest. With a look of pure anger I run to the street and look for a sign of _______ but she's gone along with Caster and his master. I turn to take my anger out on the woman called Mulan but she is already gone. I throw my sword away not wanting it now since it has been violated from touching those things. I then set out to find ________.

I know it's my second lemon but he is sooooo sexy. I hope you are enjoying my story and there are a few plot twist on the way so that should be entertaining. Hope to hear from you all soon. XD