Gilgamesh VS Horseman.

Amy's pov:

My eyes fluttered open and saw a sight that makes me happy to wake up every morning. Gilgamesh's face is always breath taking no matter how long I look at it. I snuggle up close to him, putting my head under his chin and my hands placed on his chest. After a few seconds Gilgamesh wrapped his arms round me and pulled me tight. "Morning, my king." I say sweetly as I closed my eyes and smile softly. "Morning, you're unusually warm." Gilgamesh pointed out. "Well of course, I am pregnant." I reply as I lift my head and look in those beautiful ruby orbs of his. "Well, lets not spend all day in bed, I'll make breakfast." I smile. I kiss Gil on the lips and climb out of bed. I dress and head downstairs with Gilgamesh and start making pancakes.

After Breakfast I put on the radio as I start washing up. Ed Sheeran Thinking out loud starts playing after I finish cleaning. I start dancing in the kitchen. After a few seconds Gilgamesh takes my hand and places his other hand on my waist. I stare at him surprised, not expecting him to grab me like that. He smiled liking my surprised look, then he spun me round and started dancing with me. The dance was very erotic and fun. After the dance I kissed him and our tongues danced together. We pulled away and Smiled. Suddenly something came crashing through the window. Gilgamesh managed to pull me out the way before my head was sliced off. The sound of hooves hitting tile echoed through the room amidst the sound of glass smashing on the floor. I looked to see the rider class servant, The headless horseman giving us a showdown. I looked around the kitchen to see it trashed. "You mother fucker, I just cleaned this kitchen, now look at it you headless freak!" I shouted. Since a few days ago I've had nesting urges and seeing the kitchen trashed has put me into a huge scary pregnant lady rage. Gilgamesh stepped in front of me somehow wearing his armour. His hair is up like a flame and his aura has heightened.

"Well, well if it isn't my good for nothing niece." A voice said from behind me. I turned to see my Uncle Geoff standing just inside the kitchen window. "Y-your Rider's master!?" I stuttered. My uncle scared me more than my late Aunt ever did. Geoff was physically abusive and enjoyed inflicting pain on me most of all. I backed up into Gilgamesh, Gil sensed my fear and gave me a reassuring smile. "I was surprised too to find that you were in this war. I was even more surprised to know you had summoned the Archer class. Colour me impressed." He smirked. "I'm glad you're in this war because I'm going to kill you." I threatened. "We'll see about that." Geoff grinned. The horseman charged and Gilgamesh grabbed me round the waist and jumped out the way. "This is no place for a battle, we need a more open ground." Gilgamesh observed. "There's the old abandoned skate park where we first met." I suggested. Gilgamesh picked me up bridal style and carried me to the skate park. He set me down and we waited a few seconds. They arrived in no time and we had a showdown. Suddenly, rider charged at Gilgamesh and they started fighting. Now it was a fight between me and my uncle Geoff. "You seem different Amy, more confidant and powerful. Won't change anything though, I'm still going to kill you." He grinned. He then shot a fire ball my way. I dodged it easily and landed a few feet away. Now was the time to use the spells and power that Kirei taught me. I manifested blades from my hands. They were the length of my arms and they're strong. I can sense their power but they're so light, probably due to the fact they're not real and made of mana. "Projection magic, I thought you only used healing magic." Geoff said with his voice laced with worry. He thought killing me would be simple but seeing how big the swords are that I conjured he can see that won't be an easy task. He pulled out a sword that's attached to his waist. He then ran at me and I stayed on the defensive. I don't want to make any rash moves until I know his fighting style.

Gilgamesh's pov:

I jumped out the way of rider's attacks and landed a few feet away to divert rider from Amy. He rode at me and I opened portals to my gates of Babylon. Various weapons aimed at rider. I then unleashed them and they all hit him and his horse. To my surprise it did nothing, I had to evade attack again. How do you kill someone who's already dead? My weapons dissipated and returned to my treasure house. I have to find a way to end this quickly, I don't want Amy fighting her Uncle for too long in her condition. I looked over and saw Amy sparring with her Uncle, she seems to be using projection magic to create swords. I can see she's only defending which is good but she can only keep it up for so long. I continue to launch my weapons at the rider servant, but all I can do is slow him down. I decide to restrain him instead. Gilgamesh shot chains from his gates of Babylon. They wrapped around the horseman and his horse. The horse and the rider start trying desperately to get free. "You are so vexing to fight. I must admit though because you are already dead you cannot be slain. I'm at quite a disadvantage." I said looking a bit frustrated.

Amy's pov:

I'm starting to get tired, being pregnant doesn't really help a girl in a fight. While I block attack after attack I am thinking about how to kill the rider servant. I then notice a bag attached to my Uncle's belt then I remembered something. In the movie the head of the horseman is used to summon him from hell and to control him. It's a long shot but what the hell. Geoff swings his sword at me again and I slide under it and cut the bag from his belt. I grabbed it and opened the bag. Sure enough there it was, the skull of the horseman. "Give that back." Geoff whispered angrily, trying not to attract the attention of his servant to the skull. "I'm thinking no." I smiled. "Gilgamesh, let the horseman go!" I called. Gilgamesh gave me are you crazy look. "Just do it!" I shouted. Gilgamesh then released the horseman. The rider servant is about charge when I get its attention. "Hey Horseman, looking for this?!" I then hold his skull in the air. The horseman then rode towards me. Gilgamesh ran to my side not wanting the horseman to get too close just in case. The horseman took the skull off of me and placed it on top his shoulders. Muscles, flesh, skin and hair started to form on the skull. Eyes filled the once empty sockets and the now formed lips spread into a sickly and frightening smile. The horseman turned his head slightly to look at his master whom was backing off.

Uncle Geoff then made a run for it. The horseman ran right past me and Gilgamesh, chasing after his former master. The horseman pulled out an axe and as soon as he caught up with Geoff he swung his axe and sliced Geoff's head off in one clean swoop. "Oh god!" I exclaimed and hid my face in Gilgamesh's now shirt covered chest. The horseman then picked up the head and put it in the bag that once contained his skull. The horseman then rode into a tree returning to hell and taking Geoff's head and soul with him. "Well that'll haunt my dreams for all eternity." I groaned. For the rest of the day Gilgamesh helped me cover the window, clean up the glass and fix up the kitchen. I went to bed tired, frustrated and weak. Gilgamesh pulled me close to him an I snuggled up close to his chest. Gil played with my hair which he knows I find converting, soon I fell asleep snuggled up to the King I love.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I have had a lot going on in my life lately. I have been tired physically and emotionally. Things are better now and I should be updating more often. I have planned each chapter right to the end. I want to finish this story for my loyal viewers.