Retreating.

After what happened me and Gilgamesh left the house and decided to live elsewhere in the city. I suggested we move out of the city I am no longer in the grail war but Gilgamesh wants to kill caster and his master and the horseman. "Ok so where are we going to live?" I ask. "Here." He replied. I looked at the huge unoccupied mansion in front of me. "Gilgamesh I know we're supposed to be hiding from certain people who want us dead but, could we find a place that is less noticeable?" I frown. "I am a King and I will not stay in a hovel, your old home was bad enough." He looked at me like I am crazy for even mentioning it. I sighed, I guess I can let him get what he wants he is a king after all. I looked at a sign on the wall next to the front door. "It looks like this place is set for demolition in a few months." I informed him. "Which makes it's all ours until we kill those who opposed me and hurt you." He growled angry that his pride has been hurt as well as me. I have watched enough movies to know how to pick a lock on a door so I grab two hair pins from the bag I have with all my stuff in. I then get to work on the lock. It takes a good five minutes for me to succeed and Gilgamesh enters the building. I adjust my bag and grab the cat carrier where Shade has been in since we ran away. Although Gilgamesh wouldn't call it running away he prefers the term moving.

I close the doors and let Shade out so he can have a nosey around. The place is furnished but it's all covered in sheets so I get to work getting the sheets off. I put my music from my phone on some speakers and play Read all about it by Emeli Sande. I dust and arrange furniture while I dance to the music. Gilgamesh watches happily from the doorway as I sway and twirl to the music. When I'm done I look around and the place looks great. It has a colour scheme of gold and red and has some beautiful carvings on the ceiling. Gilgamesh walks in and plops himself on the sofa. I shake my head at him. I spend two hours sorting out the place without his help and he doesn't even thank me. All he did was bring his real armour that was stored away and put it by the fire place. I then get an idea so I walk behind him and move my hand close to the back of his head. In a quick motion I flick his head hard and back away. His head quickly turns and he glares at me. "I am sooo sorry your highness, I meant to do it harder." I giggled giving him a playful look. His glare turned into a playful one. "You are going to pay for that." He warned with the same look as he got up. I giggled and backed off a bit. "I'm sorry but I can't pay, I have no money." I teased. He then jumped over the back of the sofa and ran at me and I bolted scaring the cat when I ran past him. I skidded on the smooth wood floor of the hall as I'm only wearing socks on my feet. I ran towards the kitchen and towards the back door. I almost made it but Gil grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "Now I will make you pay but your punishment will take place in the bedroom." He says seductively in my ear." I blush and smile before turning round to face him. "Well I have been a very bad girl so this punishment will have to go on for some time." I bite my lip as I see the lust in his eyes. He then throws me onto his shoulder and starts heading upstairs with me laughing as I dangle looking his back.

Outside the mansion....

A figure of a Chinese woman stands on the perimeter wall watching the two laughing and having 'fun'. She can't quite understand how a master could have a sexual relationship with their servant. She hears her master's voice in her head. "Have you found_______ and her servant?" she asked. "Yes master, I am watching them as we speak." She replies. "Good keep watching them, she will pay for what she has done." she ordered. "Yes master." The servant agreed. "Don't fail me Mulan."

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I will post another one right after this one and it will be a lemon so you know the drill if you don't like the sex bit then skip that part of the chapter. Oh and comment on the story so far and about Mulan being the new Saber class servant.