Giving my innocence to the king.

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a little while I have been working hard lately but here is the next chapter. As you can guess from the title this is a lemon so if you don't like sex you can skip the sex part ok so here we go.

It takes a while but I get us back and I manage to get passed Aunt Caroline without being noticed. I get him upstairs and lay him on the bed before starting to give him manna. I sit on the bed next to him and place my hands on his chest and close my eyes. My hands start to glow as I give him the strength he needs. After five minutes I stop and Gil wakes and sits up. "How did we get back here?" He asked shocked that we're in my room. "I brought you here after what happened with caster." I replied as I start healing myself. "Thank you." He replies with some trouble which startles me, I have never heard him say that before. "You're welcome, and thanks for getting that guy off me." I replied. I finish healing and look at him with a smile. My smile fades quickly and I turn from him blushing madly as it becomes obvious to me he is naked under my coat. He notices and smiles and takes my chin in his hand making me look at him. "What's the matter; do you like what you see?" He winks. "I..I." There was nothing I could say. He leans forward and kisses me. "I wonder if you could help me?" Gilgamesh asks. I look at him confused. "With what?" I ask. "I want to know if everything still works down there." He winks with a flirty smile. I think for a second. He saved me and I do have strong feelings for him, I also know there is no-one else I want to give myself to. I smile at him warmly. "O-Ok." I say in a shaky and nervous voice.

*Lemon start*

He then removes the coat and smiles before wrapping an arm round my waist and pulling me onto his lap with my legs wrapped round him. He then kept me in that position as he lays me on my back. He caresses my cheek with his hand as he captures my lips with his own. Again, his hands run up and down my sides. After a minute or two his hand start to go under my shirt and lift it up and over my head but uses it to trap my arms above my head and some of my top covers my eyes so I cannot see what he's doing. I then feel his lips just above my breasts. I gasp at the unexpected contact. His lips travel under my bra to the rim of my dark blue jeans. For what seems like forever I feel nothing but then my vision is restored as Gil pulls the shirt off me completely. He then lifts me up slightly and takes off my bra and lays me back down again. He bites his lip as he looks at my exposed chest. I blush with embarrassment. He sees this and chuckles before lowering and taking one breast in his mouth and the other in his hand. I moan a little which makes him smile more as me licks and sucks on my breast making me moan more. He stops and removes his lips and hand which make me whimper a little. He then moves down and starts undoing my jeans. I bite my bottom lip as I get nervous again. He then takes off my white panties and throws them aside. He pulls my legs apart and looks at me making me feel embarrassed. But, the feeling of embarrassment fades quickly as I feel his tongue on my sensitive nub. I arch off the bed moaning at the feeling. My breathing has become short and unsteady as he continues. I grip his head and run my hands through his soft hair as a pressure builds inside of me. I'm not sure how much more I can take at this point. I close my eyes as I continue to moan like crazy. Suddenly, my orgasm rips through me and my eyes shoot open. "Ahhhhh Gilgamesh!" I say out loud while gripping the sheets. After a few seconds my climax fades and my breathing slows. Gilgamesh licks his lips and moves up so his member is in line with my entrance.

I feel a pang of fear at what I'm about to do and from the size of Gilgamesh's member. "I'm scared, I don't want this to hurt." I admit. He understood what I meant. He knows I'm a virgin and have never tried this before. "Just relax and let me do what I need to." He replied assuring me. I nod and relax my entire body. He then slowly starts to insert himself in me and I clench my teeth from the pain. He knows I'm in pain but he wants this to be over for me quickly so he continues pushing in. He finally slips all the way in and I whimper in pain as he went in so suddenly. He stays still and starts playing with my nub to relax me again. The pain goes quickly and that's when he starts moving his member in and out. I moan as he moves and I am unable to contain the level of noise that escapes my mouth. He moves faster and harder making the headboard bash against the wall. "Ahhhhh Gilgamesh OH MY GOD!" I moan loudly. He then grabs my waist and lifts me and lays on his back so I'm on top. He then pulls me further down on his member and it goes in further making me throw my head back with a moan. Still holding onto my waist he starts moving me up and down whilst thrusting in. I run my hand through my hair unable to control the screams of pleasure escaping my mouth. He thrust in a few more times before my climax explodes and my back arches and my legs shake uncontrollably. A few seconds later Gilgamesh comes moaning my name. We are both sweaty and sticky as we come down from our high. Gilgamesh roles me onto my back and pulls out and lay next to me. My breathing returns to normal again as I drift off to sleep in Gilgamesh's arms.

*Lemon finish*

The next day....

I wake up under the covers and next to Gil. I smile as I remember last night. His eyes open and he looks at me with a seductive smile. "Hello my little screamer." He teases. I blush as I recall last night and me screaming his name. "Shut up, it isn't my fault you have a big dick." I giggle. He pulls me to him so our chests are pressed together. "We do have a serious problem with me being alive again." He said as he looked into my eyes. "I know, you can't go into spirit form and are unable to follow me to work without detection." I noted. "You know you have to quit work, I can't protect you if your there and caster attacks." I sigh knowing he's right. "What am I going to do about money?" I ask. He smiled as a gold circle opens and some gold coins fall onto the bed. I am glad he still attains his powers, I was worried he had lost them. "You forget that I am a king and am rich beyond comprehension." He boasts. I smile before kissing him. "Thank you." I smile sweetly at him before getting out of bed. "Where are you going?" He has a clear hint of annoyance in his voice, probably because I moved away from him. "I'm going for a shower, I don't feel like smelling all day." I reply as I put my dressing gown on and grab a towel and leave the room.

After the shower I opened the door and Aunt Caroline's boyfriend Nick is standing there leaning against the door frame. "Hey ______ you're looking good." He said biting his lip and checking me out. My heart quickened and I backed off. "W-what do you want?" I ask as he advances on me. "Well your Aunt said that you're available and to be honest I'd rather fuck you than her any day." My eyes widened and I tried to get past him but he pushes me hard against the wall and turns me to I'm facing the wall. He then grabs my hands and hold them behind them behind my back as he puts his hand between my legs and starts rubbing. I try to get away but I can't he had me pressed against the wall too hard and I can't turn round. He then inserts a finger in me and I hear him slightly gasp shocked. "You're not a virgin, who have you been sleeping with?" He growled in my ear. "She's sleeping with me." I hear Gilgamesh say. I turn my head just in time to see him thrust a knife through Nick. He dropped to the floor dead and I run into Gil's arms tears in my eyes. "No mongrel should ever lay their hands on any of my treasures." Gilgamesh growled at the dead corps on the floor as he held me close.

I will hopefully post again tomorrow if I'm home before midnight and I would really like to hear your views from you guys and any constructive criticism is welcome.