Chapter 17: Found

Here is another chapter!!! I am able to post this earlier because I am having a one-week holiday!!!! I might post another 2 chapters this week!!! Well I hope you guys will enjoy the chapter and thank you for all those who read, voted, and comment my story!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all you're support!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye!!!!!! :) 

#####################################################################

Chapter 17: Found

Scarlett P.O.V

As soon as I park the car in front of the house I switch off the engine, got out of the car to help Bethany open her door. When I open the car door she thanks me before she stumble a bit getting out of the car but manage to catch her balance before she fell so I didn't need to help her. She manages to walk without stumbling as I close the door and locking the car.

She stood by the door waiting to for me to open the door. I quickly open the door and switching on the lights so that Bethany can see where she is going and not crash into anything. She walk across the living room to her bedroom to do what ever she needs to do while I went to the kitchen to get her the medicine for headaches from the refrigerator.

Just as I pour a glass of water for her to drink with the medicine, she walks into the kitchen. She change out of her dress and into a comfortable pair of light blue pajamas and her hair is tied up in a messy bun.

"Here is the meds and some water," I told her while pushing the meds and water towards her. "Thanks," she replied as she took the meds and swallow it washing it down with a mouthful of water. "Ah! I needed that," she sighs. I just shook my head and said, "Are you ok now. I have to tell you something that happened today." She just gave me a thumb's up for me to continue.

So I told her everything that happen after she left the house from deciding to walk to the shop, me remembering my past and about how I met Timothy who I never wanted to meet again in my life because of what in high school. After I finish speaking Bethany just stared at me for a second before she burst out laughing.

She is laughing so hard that she is clutching her stomach and smacking the table. I look her like she is crazy. I can't believe she would laugh at what happen to me. It is so embarrassing that I want to hide so I don't have to see him again. I just waited until she stopped laughing at me before I said, "Had enough of laughing." She just nodded her head at me and took a deep breath. Once she is calm enough to speak she ask, "So what are you going to do about him? Are you going to call him?" Again I look at her like she is crazy to even ask me that. Bethany laughs some more when she sees the expression on my face.

I again waited until she stop laughing and is able to speak. "Okay! Okay!" Bethany exclaimed when I slap her arm to stop her from laughing when I got tired of waiting for her to stop laughing. "I'm sure you're not going to see him again and even if you were to see him and he asks you why haven't call him just say that you are so busy with work that you forgot about calling him," she told me.

"That's a good idea," I said after I a second of thinking about what she said. "Of course it's a good idea. It is me were talking about," she said while giving me a bow. I just shook my head at her but said my thanks to her for helping me with my problem even though she had laugh at my expense.

Afterwards, she said her goodnight before she retired to her room, as she is exhausted from dinner and from laughing so hard just now. I also bid her goodnight before she left the kitchen. Once I am certain everything is clean I switch off the lights in the kitchen, then I leave the kitchen and walk to my room slowly so I don't bump into anything, as the whole house is dark.