Chapter 8: His Punishment

Warning: This chapter can get a bit gory so if you don’t want to read the gory part you can skip when you see this sign % and continue to read when you see this sign &.

##############################################################################

Scarlett P.O.V.

I was keeping quite ever since Beth look so scared about his punishment. I did not want to make him madder then he already is and make things worse so I kept calm. We will get out of this situation as long as they are able to track us down. Anyway I tried not to show any emotion but what I saw in that room made me gasp in horror. I barely heard him talk as I am too terrified as to what he is going to do to Beth and I in this room. The only words I caught him say is that he calls this room The Torture Room.

He is right to call this room the torture room. Everything that is in this room is design for all sorts of torture. It was exactly like all the serial killers room I had seen in movies but worse much worse than the movies. I am shivering petrified just looking around the room. There are a variety of torture device like handcuffs, whips, some sort of black rod, the electric chairs you see on movies, a table with restraints on every corner of the table, tasers, and so many more gruesome devices that I do not know the name of.

I could not think. It was like my brain shut itself off from all the horrific view. I only caught the last sentence Marcus said. Which was “you should not have escape me before now your best friend” he said that word in disgust “have to suffer the consequences with you”. Bethany look like she was about to argue but Marcus ordered the guard that was holding me something and the guard push me forward forcing me to walk until we reach the table with the restraints.

The guard then made me lie on the table but I struggle trying to break free. No matter how hard I tried I could not break free and only make things worse as the guard is harsher when forces me on the table and tied me on to the table with the restraints double checking to see if its secure. Once he is satisfied he took a step back. My heart is thundering against my ribcage like it was trying to free itself. That is how scared I am about this situation.

After the guard took a step back Marcus came to my line of sight and the look in his eyes made me shiver in fright. His eyes had that sadistic gleam that promise torture and I was about to find out sadistic he can be. I tried to pull my hands out of the restraints but it is useless and a waste of energy as both my hands and legs is tied securely but loose enough for the blood to flow to my hands and feet. I seriously wanted to cry right now but I can not give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry so I force my to swallow the sob that was threatening to come out of my throat. The next thing he said made my blood froze. “Well let’s get this started shall we”.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My heart is thudding in my chest painfully as I waited what was to come. Then I heard switch being open and the table I am lying on move startling me. I am having a panic attack as the table move upwards so that I am standing while being chained just like how witches was chained while being burn in the olden times. I am breathing heavily trying to keep the tears at bay.

I was so deep in my thoughts and my panic I didn’t here the whoosh of a whip until it made contact with my skin and my whole back exploded in pain. A startled scream tore itself from my throat. Tears made its way down my face and I could not stop it my back felt like it is torn open and it is burning very badly. I could not focus much besides the intense pain but I caught what Marcus said and it made me more terrified as he has more painful torture in store for me.