Chapter 4: Psychopath Date

Bethany P.O.V.

I was so exited this is the first time someone ask me on a proper date and to an expensive restaurant at that. All my previous relationship didn’t work because they were all selfish and jerks who doesn’t know anything other than having sex. So I am having high hope that he could be the one I am searching for.

If only I knew how wrong I was I would have never accepted his invitation.

He was quite handsome, charming, and just a few years older than me. His name is Marcus Evan. He owns a successful chain restaurant. Anyway were having a nice dinner chatting about nothing in particular when he asks me about my self what I do in my free time and where I usually hang out and whether I live alone.

I should have taken that as a sign that something was wrong.

Guys don’t ask that to a girl on their first date but as I oblivious as I was I ignore it and answered him. I wanted crave to have a guy love and cherish me that I was desperate and fell for whoever was giving me the attention that wanted.

Once we were done with dinner we went to his car and like a gentlemen he open the car door for me and close it once I was inside the car. Then he enter the starts the engine and drove off. I was giddy on the ride because I found a suitable guy that I didn’t notice that he was not driving me to my home but to some other place.

When he cut of the engine was when I notice that it was not my house. It was a two story house that is surrounded with trees and looks quite old.  I look at him confused and a bit nervous.” Why don’t you stay at my house for a while I have something I want to show you” he explained. I was still nervous even though I like him I still was not ready to go to his house yet and about to ask him to take me home when he persuaded me to get out of the car. I got out the car hesitantly. He walk to his front door took out the keys from his pocket and open the door.

I had a bad feeling about this and tried to ask him again to take me home when he look at me with a angry glare and quickly walk to where I was standing and grab my arm so fast that I didn’t see him move.

I was close to hyper ventilating by now and squirm trying to get away from him but he tightened his grip until I flinch. “You are not going anywhere except inside the house or I will punish you. Do you understand?” he said with a voice that was so cold it freezes me in place.

“Do you understand?”He repeated shaking me and raising his voice a little. I could not speak as there was a lump growing in my throat so I just nodded my head fearfully. “Good” was all he said and pull me inside the house. Once we were inside the house he locks it. The sound of the lock clicking was the only noise I could here. It was like it was mocking me saying that I was locked in this house with a guy that I thought was the one but maybe an unstable person.

Inside his house was actually very clean and tidy with only the necessary things. There was couch in the middle of the living room and a television on the wall in front of the couch. A big bookshelf to the right and a few paintings was on the walls. “Come” he said with the same cold hard voice and pulls me through the living room and passing the kitchen to a door.