Chapter 3: Meeting The CEO

Scarlett P.O.V.

Previously

"What is going on here?!"

I turn my head a bit to see who it was and I paled down a bit.

It was the boss looking red in the face.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Scarlett P.O.V.

Nobody made a single noise. It was so quite that you can hear a pin drop until the boss said "well are any of you going to tell me why you are talking here and wasting time instead of working" with a piercing stare that had me trembling from where I was standing. He had the most intimidating grey eyes that I have ever seen. He is even more handsome in real life compare to his photos I saw on the internet. He has a strong jaw, sharp nose, high cheek bones and chiseled chin that look like the Greek god statues that I saw in a movie.

The leader of the whores (that's what I am going to call her) stutters looking like she is about to piss her pants. But then Catherine interrupts her. "I was just showing the new secretary around the office so she knows where to go if she needs something" she explains to the boss. He turns his piercing gaze on me. "You're the new secretary?" he ask a fraction softer tone then he used just now.

I don't know if I am imagining this or not but I saw something flash in his eyes before he harden his expression when he look at me for the first time. I ignore it and answer him with a "yes sir" without stuttering. I was proud of myself for not appearing weak and gave myself a mental pat on the back. Even though I am dead scared of him I am not going to show it.

"I am sure Catherine has shown all that you are require to do?" he asks with a voice void of emotion and strictly business just the way I like it. "Yes sir" I answer with the same tone of voice he uses. His face shows that he was impressed with my tone of voice but quickly replace it with his stoic expression.

"Good. You can start by sorting all the files that I put on your table and hand it to me by lunch time understood" with tone that leaves no argument. "Yes sir. I will have it all ready on your table by lunch time" with a confident voice that leaves no doubt. He nodded and turns his attention to the whores. "I better not find you slacking again or else I cut your salary in half. Am I clear?" he told them in a severe tone. The whores just nodded their head like a bubble heads. I stifle a chuckle at my thoughts. He just grunts and walks away to his office with the other workers part from him, his persona was that intimidating and continuing their work as if nothing happened.

I guess situation like this happens a lot. "Thank you so much for all your help Catherine. I will be going to my desk now". "No problem. See you at lunch?". "Yeah" with that I walk to my desk without acknowledging the whores and acting like they don't exists.

I manage to finish sorting out all the files that was on my desk with 10 minutes to lunch time. My stomach was growling with hunger so I gather all the files and make my way to the boss's office. I knock on his door and waited until I hear him say "come in" then I open the door seeing him sitting behind a mahogany desk signing some documents. "Excuse me sir. I have the files that you wanted".

He looked up then. "Yes. Give me the files" with his hand out stretch. I made my way to him trying not tremble from the close proximity to him. Once I was close enough I hand him the files making sure my fingers never touch his. He looks over the files with expressionless face only his eyes and hands were moving. "Good work. Now all I need you to do for the rest of the day is to sort my schedule. Make sure to give the important people first priority and the rest schedule it for another time" he instructed me with his intense gaze as if he is trying to put me in a memory.