Chapter 28: Dinner

Here is another chapter!!! Thank you for being so patient! You guys are the best!! The next chapter will be updated on Friday!! Thank you for all your continued support for this story!!!

Until next time!!!

Bye!!! :) 

#####################################################################

Chapter 28: Dinner

Scarlett P.O.V

Today is finally the day I'm having dinner with my boss. I still can't believe I am going to have dinner with him as he use to be so distant but now we are close to the point that he is asking me out for dinner. I was freaking out this whole week for this dinner that might change my life forever. The night he ask me to have dinner with him I told Beth about and her jaw drop and we ended screaming about what I should wear for the dinner.

So the next day we went shopping after work. We basically went to all the clothing store looking for the right dress that sophisticated and not slutty. We found the perfect dress at the last store we visited. It a white dress at the top and gets darker as it goes down until at the bottom its black. It reaches just below my knees, it is sleeveless and it's tight at the top and flowy at the bottom.

As soon as I bought the dress we quickly speed walk to the car and drive home. By the time we enter the house we were completely exhausted from walking to much that we just said goodnight to each other and go to our separate rooms. I took a quick shower brush my teeth then go to bed. As soon as my head touch my soft and fluffy pillow I fell a sleep instantly.

I was waiting anxiously for this day and it has finally arrive and I am panicking about what might happen tonight. My biggest fear is that I will somehow embarrass my self in front of him tonight and I don't think that I could look at his face again if I somehow embarrass my self. I am in my room walking back and forth in front of my bed in my bathrobe worrying myself about what might transpire tonight when I hear the door open and Beth coming inside my room.

As soon as Beth sees me pacing back and forth she grabs my shoulder and shakes me until I look at her. "You need to take a deep breath and let it go," she tells me and I did as she said and a deep breath and a 2 seconds later I let it out. 

I feel a little less panic and it clears my head a little. I look at her with a more relax face and said "thank you I needed that." "There you see. You don't have to worry yourself out. Just be natural and everything should be fine," Beth tries to reassure me. "Yeah you're right. Thanks for helping me to calm down," I tell her gratefully.

"Please! I know how you like to worry about a lot of things so it's alright," she said.

"Now get ready because you have three hours left until your boss reaches here. Do you need help," she asks.

"No, but thank you," I tell her smiling as she turns and walk dramatically out the room. She always know how to make me feel better when I am upset or stressed about something. I am so lucky to find a friend like her who knows me so well that she knows how to cheer me up.

I snap out of my thoughts and walk to my dressing table to put on some light make up to cover up the dark blotches under my eye from not able to sleep properly last night as I kept on thinking about the dinner tonight. I put just enough concealer to cover the dark spot under my eyes then a light pink blusher. Then I put black eyeliner then apply a little lip balm on my lips before applying a lip-gloss to make my lips less dry and look shiny.

Once I finish with my make up I stand up from the chair and walk towards the bed where I put the dress. I happily put on the dress carefully and look myself at the full-length mirror to make sure everything is in place before going back to the dressing table to do my hair. So I sit on the chair and release my hair from he hairband and it falls down my back as one as it is still wet from the shower.