Chapter 32: Bachelor Party

Here is the chapter I said to update yesterday! I will update the next chapter tomorrow! Enjoy reading!

Until next time!!!

Bye!!!

#####################################################################

Chapter 32: Bachelor Party

Ricardo P.O.V

The big day has finally arrive. By the end of tomorrow Scarlett will be my wife and be a stepmother to my son Dante. I can't wait to Scarlett tomorrow in her wedding dress walking down the aisle. This past month I have been so busy with work and helping out for the wedding so tonight I am going to relax and hang out with a few of my friends and have fun.

I assured Scarlett that I would not have strippers at my bachelor party, as I don't see the point in strippers when you only have to wait a day to do it with your wife. She looked so relieved when I said that and she also told me that she won't strippers at her party. I was relieve also when she told me that and didn't have to worry about some random guy seducing my future wife.

I promise Scarlett that we will have our honeymoon for a week and I have arrange for her parents to take care of Dante for that whole week. She was very excited and ask me where we are having our honeymoon but I told her it's a secret and that she will have to wait to find out. She pouts a little and I kiss her pout away and said that I will see her tomorrow.

She gave me a sweet smile and said goodbye and then she left for her party that will be at her old house since Bethany is there. I watch her until I couldn't see her car and then walk inside the house making sure there is enough food and beer since a few of my friends want to get drunk out of their mind. I agreed but not to drag me into it, as I don't want to have a hangover the morning of my wedding.

Scarlett will also not like me having a headache during our wedding. I am having my party at my house, as I feel very comfortable here. So I made sure there is sodas and juices for those who don't want to drink alcohol. Once I finish checking on everything I hear the doorbell ringing so I went to the door and open it to reveal my best friend Andre holding a bottle of wine grinning.

"Let's get this party started," Andre said enthusiastically while lifting the bottle of wine. I shook my head at him and said, " Come in. You're the first to arrive."

"Really? No one else is here," he questions. I nod my head and his face brightens with excitement. "That's good. That means that we can talk without other people interfering like old times," he said. I thought about it and yeah it has been a while since we were able to talk to each other alone without other people. I realize that I miss talking to him and telling him everything.

So while waiting for the rest to arrive we sit and begin telling each other about our lives. I can't believe how much I have been missing about my friend's life. For example, he found his wife cheating on him when he got home from work early one day with a man he did not recognize. So as soon as he that he threw the guy out of the house and confronted his wife.

He was absolutely devastated, as he loves his wife a lot. He didn't want to divorce her sine they two small kids that still needs both their parents so he tried to understand her reasons for cheating on him. But all she said was that she does not like him anymore, as he doesn't satisfy her anymore. He told her that he will try to satisfy her needs and not to cheat on him again.

His wife agrees and for the next couple of weeks he tried to work out their relationship but after he found her cheating on him again at a hotel he decided it's not going to work and divorced her. He also found out about how she was neglecting their kids when he at home one day hearing their one-year-old son screaming and crying so badly in the kids room.