Chapter 33: Wedding Day

Another update!! Unfortunately the next update will be on Thursday! Enjoy reading!

Until next time!!

Bye!!

#####################################################################

Chapter 33: Wedding Day

Ricardo P.O.V

I smash the alarm clock when I hear it ringing and was about to fall asleep again but then I remembered that today is my wedding day so I quickly throw the blanket off me and head to the bathroom to shower. Then once I am done showering I dry myself with the towel and rap it around my waist. I did all the necessary things like washing my face and shaving.

Then I leave the bathroom to wear my black tuxedo. I check myself in the mirror and made sure everything is in place with my attire. When I am satisfied with my appearance I walk out of my room and head to the living room. The first person I see is Andre who is ready already. "Hey man, you ready for today. You're getting married," Andre, said when he sees me.

"Yeah I am though I have to admit I am a little nervous," I told him. "What do you have to be nervous about? I can see that both of you are in love," he assures me with a encouraging smile. "I know it's just- never mind," I didn't want to say what is bothering me but Andre saw right through me. "Man don't feel bad I know it's weird to marry Sapphire's sister but I am sure she would be happy that you are moving on and creating a new family for Dante," Andre said in soothing tone.

I couldn't say anything so I just nod my head and gave him a smile as he always know how to make me feel better. "There is the smile you are suppose to have on your wedding day. No one is suppose to be sad on this special day," he said while giving me a hug. "Thanks man you always know how to cheer me up," I said hugging him back.

"No problem what are friends for," he says grinning. I just smile at him and a few seconds later the rest of the guys came into the living room ready to go. "If everyone is ready lets go," I told the guys and all of them nod their head so I walk to the front door grabbing my keys and wallet. We all got in the FJ Cruiser since it can fit all of us and then I drive off to my wedding venue. We manage to reach Andre's vacation house within 30 minutes.

As soon as I switch off the engine I am out of the car locking it once everyone is out of the car. I made my way to the back garden seeing the house transform from being empty to it being filled with decorations and tables for the guest to eat. Scarlett and me decided to have our wedding reception inside Andre's house itself, as it will be easier for everyone.

This way the guest does not need to drive to the reception. Furthermore Scarlett wants this wedding to as private as possible. As reporters will definitely come when they find out I am getting married since I am quite famous in the business world. I made sure that no identified person will be able to attend the wedding. This made Scarlett more secure so I didn't mind doing it.

I don't to have Scarlett worrying about anything but the wedding, as today is special day for both of us. I know she has been dreaming for today for a while and I will do everything in my power to make sure that everything will be perfect. To occupy myself while I wait for the ceremony to start I help out anyone that needs help arranging last minute things while I hope everything is okay with Scarlett.

Scarlett P.O.V

Today has finally arrive. I am so excited that my mom had to scold me a few times to keep still so that she can put on my make up. I am literally bouncing in my seat with excitement and nervousness. I mean I am getting married today with a man that I have been dreaming of. "There all done," my mom announce as she turns my chair to face the mirror.