Depressing tweet

@Camilacabello97: I just miss us. I miss what we had and I miss what we used to be.

@Camilacabello97: I hate that you found happiness and it wasn't wish me...

@Camilacabello97: Even if you called me 6 months from now I'll still answer the call like nothing bad ever happened between us.

@Camilacabello97: You made me fall for you every minute of the day, but then you dropped me like I meant nothing.

@Camilacabello97: You fucking destroyed me... So why do I still love you with every bone in my body?

Have you ever been heartbroken? If you have then you'll agree with me that it's the worse feeling in the world. Especially when you thought that you and him/her were going to be together forever. I can't even talk about my feelings to him, so Twitter is the best way for me to communicate how I'm feeling. The internet is my escape from this messed up world. It's a way of me being myself without anyone judging me or jumping down my throat because I said or did something wrong.

I heard my notifications from my phone going off so I checked it out. I had 7 notifications from twitter, so I clicked on them. 5 people rt me, 1 person favourite me and 1 person replied to me. I decided to check what this mystery person said.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Talking from the heart right here. Fuck whoever this prick is, he didn't deserve you. Be happy beautiful.

Why am I smiling like an idiot? She only called me beautiful, that's it. Perhaps that's why though? I haven't had someone compliment me since Austin. Maybe that's all I need, is to feel wanted again, and right at this moment this Lauren girl is making me feel very happy and all that she's done is tweet me once.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui You don't even know what I look like so how can you call me 'beautiful'.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 So maybe you should message me and let me see that pretty face of yours ;)

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Maybe I will, but you'll have to follow me first babe ;)

Was I flirting? If someone saw these tweets would they think that it was flirting? Do I care what they think? Nope, because right now I haven't been this happy in months.

@LaurenJauregui Followed you

Writer's note

I hope that you like this so far. This story will pretty much be like it is in this chapter, so if you don't like stuff like this then I wouldn't recommend you to read it. Anway thank you for reading it so far and if you have any suggestions for what I could write about in this story then just tell me on Twitter or Ask.fm; @jaureguihippy