Suprise

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui If I wake up to pictures like this every day, I'll always be a morning person *Picture attached.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Well I'm glad because mornings are extremely important.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui How are they? They're AWFUL!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Because they decide what you're going to do for the rest of the day.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 In the mornings you always know what you're going to do that day.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 And if you don't know already, then that morning you decide what you're going to do.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Why have you got to be so smart?

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 I don't know, but down to the real question. Why are you so beautiful?

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Still cheesy I see.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Only for you

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I can't believe I love a dork...

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Says the one who sang one direction on the phone to me last night for hours.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui You said you wasn't going to tell anyone about that!

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Oops Sorry baby.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I don't forgive you that easily...

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Well that's good because I've got a surprise for you, so now it can also be a 'I'm sorry' suprise'.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui What is it?

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 I'm not telling you! But I'll give you a hint.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 It's not just for you. It's for me too. And you'll love it!!!

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui PLEASE tell me. I don't like suprises!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Just be patient. You'll know what it is soon❤

Writer's note

Hi guys!!!
I hope you like this chapter.
I was wondering where you are all from.
So, comment where you're all from.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤