I'll eat

@LaurenJauregui: Second day in Italy and she's already taking my breath away. *Picture attached

"Lauren." Camila whined.

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm hungry." I swear this girl never gets full.

"Well do you want to get pizza? You know seeing as we're in the home of pizza." I ask and he eyes lit up.

"Yes!"

"Ok." I laugh. "Just let me get ready." She sits on the bed and begins to scroll through her phone.

I quickly have a shower. After about 20 minutes I'm out and dressed. I open the door and Camila immediately gets up, walks over to me and smile.

She leans in and connects our lips.
"You're amazing you know that." She says kissing my lips once more.

"Erm thanks I guess but why?" I ask and she just smiles.

"For being you. You're so sweet it actually makes my heart melt. I saw your tweet too and it made me really happy."

"Well It's true. You do take my breath away." She blushes at my comment and I connect our lips. They move slowly against each other. I move my hands down her back and gently squeeze her ass earning a moan. That noise is like heaven to my ears.

I pull away and lean our head together. "We should go otherwise we'll never eat."

I see her smirk before whispering into my ear.
"Well I know that I'll definitely eat." She says and my breathing increased dramatically. I swear I could feel her smirking against my skin.

She takes a step back and wink at me.
"Are you coming or are you waiting for Christmas." She asks smugly.

"Right." I say trying to regain myself. When the fuck did she get this confident from. I mean she's got confidence over text but not face to face. She will be the death of me.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I know it's short but I've been really busy. The next chapters will be longer I promise.
If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to talk feel free to message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤