I'll never leave you

@Camilacabello97: I love you Lolo❤

@LaurenJauregui: I love you too❤

Incoming phone call
Camila

Camila: HEY!!!

Lauren: Hey babe. You ok?

Camila: Yep. I love you.

Lauren: I love you too.

Camila: I really, really love you.

Lauren: Are you drunk again?

Camila: Nope

Lauren: Are you sure? You're acting strange.

Camila: I just woke up in a really good mood today.

Lauren: That's good. Why though?

Camila: Because I have you. I'm honestly so, so grateful for you and to have you in my life. You mean the world to me. You make me the happiest I've ever been. You make me smile even if I don't want to. You make me who I truly am. I just really fucking love you Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren: You are so special. I love you to Camila Cabello.

Camila: You're the special one babe.

Lauren.: No you are too. Don't ever think differently. You deserve the world and the world is what I'll give you. I'm not going to stop telling you how amazing you are until you know you're true worth. Actually fuck that. I'll still be telling you even when you see yourself the way that I see you. I just want you to be able to see how much you mean to me. I want you to know exactly what you do to me when you do something like laughing because I'll tell you now, that sound will be the death of me. Or when your concentrated and you scrunch your nose up. And when your hungry you get so moody,but it's adorable. I want you to know that all these things are the things that I love about you.

Camila: I do believe you. I believe every word that comes out of your mouth. It took me a while to believe what you say about me, but you look at me like I'm the love of your life and it always gives me butterflies. I love you.

Lauren: I love you too

Camila: We've said I love you so many times already.

Lauren: I know but I'll never get tierd of saying it.

Camila: Me too and I'll never get tierd of hearing you say it.

Lauren: So how are you babe?

Camila: Please don't leave me Lauren.

Lauren: What? Why would I do that?Why did you say that?

Camila: It just seems like every good things in my life gets taken away from me, or something bad happens. I don't want that to happen to us.

Lauren: And it won't. I promise. We'll grow old together Camz. We'll get married and have little kids running about. I'll never in a million years will leave you. I'll be the most stupidest person in the world to do that. I promise you I'm not going anywhere.

Camila: I really wish we were having this conversation face to face instead on over the phone.

Lauren: Me too.

Camila: I've got to go to work now, but this weekend we'll meet ok?

Lauren: Ok baby. Have a good day.

Camila: I love you.

Lauren: I love you too.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I hope you like this chapter.
There is only 2 more chapters left to this story...
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤

TwitterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara