Meet me?

*Picture attached*

@LaurenJauregui: This is me!

@Camilacabello97: You are beautiful Lauren. Your eyes are mesmerising. Are you even real?

@LaurenJauregui: Told you I'm hot ;)

@Camilacabello97: I can't even argue with you. But like seriously, did God create you himself?

@LaurenJauregui: Stop it you're making me blush

@Camilacabello97: I honestly can't help it. Your are a work of art.

@LaurenJauregui: And you call me the cheesy one

@Camilacabello97: Well if you was me and was talking to you, you would be cheesy too!

@LaurenJauregui: So now do you understand where I come from when I say all these things to you?

@Camilacabello97: Not really because I'm nothing compared to you. 

@LaurenJauregui: Don't say that because it isn't true babe.

@Camilacabello97: Okay.

@LaurenJauregui: Woah, I thought we would've disagreed a bit more about it.

@Camilacabello97: I'm going to start believing you because you said you was hot and well you most definitely are hot.

@LaurenJauregui: We need to meet Camz.

@Camilacabello97: You want to meet me?

@LaurenJauregui: Yeah, I would love to. Talking to you over Twitter isn't enough. I want to speak to you face to face.

@Camilacabello97: It's a bit hard right now though.

@LaurenJauregui: Why is it?

@Camilacabello97: Because I work.

@LaurenJauregui: Yeah, so do I. I'll fake being sick or some shit. I just want to meet you. Even if it's only for 5 minutes. Please.

@Camilacabello97: I don't know Lauren.

@LaurenJauregui: At least think about it. It'll be an amazing day if you decided to meet me. And you'll make me an extremely happy girl.

@Camilacabello97: I'll think about it, but I've got to go, work needs me.

@LaurenJauregui: Okay, well I'll speak to you soon. Have a good day beautiful

Writer's note

The next chapter will be in Camila's P.O.V, so it won't be like this. Also, if you haven't already you should read my other stories. Anway, I hope you all have a good day/night.