Are you serious?

Me and Lauren exchanged numbers about 2 weeks ago and we haven't stopped texting and calling each other. Today we have been on the phone for 2 hours and we're no where near ready for the call to end.

Camila: "I want to do it Lauren. "

Lauren: :Do what?"

Camila: "I want you to talk dirty to me. "

Lauren: "Wait... Are you serious? "

Camila: "Yes. Please. Tell me what you'll do to me. "

Lauren: "You become all mine. Pushing you on your stomach, my fingers tracing your every curve until I find your shoulders, pushing your shirt off and using it to tie your hands together and I press my naked body against your back. Kissing your neck and whispering to you everything teasing your clit and scratching your thighs and my mouth making it's way to your hips and pulling off your thong, grabbing your ass, and my hand making it's way back and rubbing your clit so gently until I flip you on your back and I kiss you softly from your hips up to your neck, scratching up your back and kissing back down to your nipples. Slightly pinching one and flicking the other with my tongue, biting and sucking until your body can't handle how much you need to be fucked and I trace your jawline with both hands, pushing your head back and biting your bottom lip, slipping my tongue up and lightly licking it, pulling away and finding my way Down to your stomach and between your thighs, licking every inch of your clit and fucking you, making you moan and wish you had your hands."

Camila: "Fuck." I moaned.I never realised it but my hands made their way to my wet pussy. I stares to slowly draw circles on my clit and began to moan louder. "Lauren." I breathed out. I slowly entered 2 fingers inside me, bigging to pump faster and faster. I couldn't contain my moans. I heard Lauren moan on the other side of the phone making me wetter, if that's even possible.
Camila: "Wh- What else Lauren."

Lauren: "My hand making it's way inside you soft at first so I can hear you beg me to Fuck you harder as I'm biting your hips and kissing up to your lips holding you down by your neck, I finally give you what you need until you moan out loud once reaching your orgasm."

Camila: "Laur-Lauren touch yourself for me."

Lauren: "Fuck... I am."

It was quiet. The only noise to be heard was our wetness increasing and our breaths getting heavier. She must have reached her high because there was a loud moan on the phone causing me to loose it. My legs began to shake and my walls squeezed around my fingers.

Lauren: "Wow. We have to do that again"

Camila: "Yes"

Writer's note.

Hi!! I hope you liked this chapter. Should I do more things like this or not?
Anway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤