Italy?

Phone call

Camila: Lauren please tell me what the suprise is.

Lauren: No babe. You just have to wait a little longer and you'll know what it is.

Camila: But I want to know. I hate suprises. You know that.

Lauren: I do and that's why I'm finding this extremely funny.

Camila: You suck.

Lauren: That may be true, but I only suck you.

Camila: Quit it! We're not having phone sex again so stop being dirty.

Lauren: Ok fine. I will never ever talk dirty again.

Camila: Good.

Lauren: Anyway, how was work today?

Camila: It was the same that it always is. How about you. How was your work?

Lauren: It was stressful. You remember the meeting that I told you
about the other day?

Camila: About turning it into an art building?

Lauren: Yeah. Well they never gave me details on the day of the actual meeting. They said it could take up to two months for them to get back to me. Well today they got back to me. Everything has been accepted which means I'm able to follow through with my plans.

Camila: Baby that's fantastic news! Why don't you seem happy about it?

Lauren: No I am. I'm over the moon about it. This is what I've wanted since I was a little kid.

Camila: But?

Lauren: But that means when we go on holiday I'll have to work and I wanted it to-

Camila: Woah. Wait. Back up a minute. What do you mean when we go on holiday?

Lauren: Shit!

Camila: Oh my fucking god! Is this the suprise!!!!!

Lauren: Well it's not really a suprise anymore.

Camila: Lauren oh my God!!! I'm so happy!!! I can't wait!! I fucking love you so fucking much!!!

Lauren: I'm glad you're excited. It will be amazing beautiful. I promise.

Camila: Where are we going?

Lauren: How does Italy sound?

Writer's note

Hi guys.
I hope you like this chapter!!!
I just want to say thank you to @xxdomoloverxx for giving me the idea of Camila and Lauren going on holiday!
The next chapter will skip directly to when they are in Italy.
The chapters of them on holiday will longer, but there will also be some shorter ones where they're on Twitter again.
I know I say this a lot but thank you guys so much for reading and voting for my stories I appreciate you all so much, you're all amazing.
Anway, I hope you all have a good day/night.