You look beautiful

"Dinah would you just hurry up Lauren will be here soon."

"Fine, I'll leave and you stay in this." She says.

"Hey!" I say and slap her arm. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Well if you want to scare Lauren off then go ahead and wear this." Dinah says while pointing to my outfit.

"Fine just hurry up and pick something cute for me. I don't want you being here when Lauren gets here."

"Excuse me why not?" She says going through my closet. "You do remember that your mum still lives here right? Which means that she will most likely be back before Lauren goes home."

"Nope she won't. I asked her to text me when she's on her way back home. So, when she text me I'll get Lauren to leave" I say.

"Why don't you want her to meet Lauren. You two seems to be getting pretty serious." She has a point. Me and Lauren has gotten a lot closer recently.

"Do you not remember what happened on Twitter the other day?"

"Oh my God." Dinah says beginning to laugh. "That was so funny. She seemed so mad at you mila. What actually happened when you saw her?"

"She shouted at me for hours. She was going on about how I shouldn't be flirting with someone over the internet. Then she was saying that I was being disgusting because of what I tweeted to Lauren. Oh and then she said Lauren is just as bad because of how she responded."

"Ooh shit. Then what did you say?"

"I was just like, I was only joking and I know I shouldn't have tweeted it, that's why I deleted it straight away. Then I was saying how Lauren knew it was a joke and she was only joking when she responded." I explain.

"Oh but I don't think she does know that you was joking. Actually, I don't even think you was joking."

"I was joking Dinah. Now have you got me some clothes?" I say. Was I joking? I don't even know, Lauren makes me do and say things I would never normally do or say.

"Yes, now I'll leave while you get dressed, but I do have to meet Lauren soon. Ok?"

"Ok deal, just go. I'll see you later."

"Bye, don't have too much sex." With that said she left my room. Why does she always do this to me. I look at the time and it's 3:50, Lauren said she'll be here at 4:00. I better get ready.
I get dressed and make my way downstairs to sit in the living room.

I'm really nervous about meeting Lauren. I know that I've already met her before but this time it's different.
Me and Lauren will be alone, in my house. Anything could happen. I mean we've already have phone sex, so surly real sex should happen soon right? I don't know if I want to have sex with her yet. I mean I do, I really fucking do. To have her hands on me. Feeling me in ways I haven't been felt before. To actually have her fingers inside me. Fuck. I need to stop thinking about this.

*knock knock

She's here. Shit, what do I say? Do I shake her hand or hug her?
I make my way to the door to see her shadow behind it. I can feel my heart beat increasing rapidly so I take a deep breath before slowly opening the door.

"Hey." Her raspy voice echos through my ears. She looks beautiful. She was wearing black jeans with a black top that exposed a bit of her stomach. Damn.
"Babe you done checking me out?" She asks. I didn't think that I was staring that long to get caught. I looked up and she was smirking. The little shit. Her calling me babe and that smirk will be the death of me.

"Oh Erm. Hi. Come in." I open the door for her. She makes her way to the living room. I close the door and mentally slap myself for already making a fool out of myself.