Facetime

Please read the Writer's note at the end!

@Camilacabello97: Just got off Facetime to my beautiful girlfriend❤ @LaurenJauregui *Picture attached

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Tell your mama I said HIIIIIIII

@sinucabello: @LaurenJauregui @Camilacabello97 Hello Lauren.

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello @Camilacabello97 How are you?

@sinucabello: @LaurenJauregui @Camilacabello97 I'm good. I have to take Sofia to school now.

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello @Camilacabello97 Ok. Tell Sofi I said hi.

@sinucabello: @LaurenJauregui @Camilacabello97 Will do hunny.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 I really like your mum.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui And my mum really like you

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Yay!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 I like you more though Camz❤

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui And I like you too Lolo❤

@themikeinator: Awe my little girl is in love @LaurenJauregui @Camilacabello97

@LaurenJauregui: @themikeinator
@Camilacabello97 Dad! Stop...

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui @themikeinator Hi pops!

@themikeinator: @Camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui Hi Camila. How are you?

@Camilacabello97: @themikeinator @LaurenJauregui I'm good thank you. How are you and Clara?

@themikeinator: @Camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui We're good. How's work?

@Camilacabello97: @themikeinator @LaurenJauregui It's the same as usual.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 @themikeinator Should I just leave you and my Dad?

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui @themikeinator Don't be so jelous babe.

@themikeinator: @Camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui Yes, don't be so jealous.

@LaurenJauregui: @themikeinator
@Camilacabello97 I'm not but I need to get to work so bye.

Writer's note

Hi guys!!!
There will only be 3 more chapters to this story and I'm really sad about it.
I've already planned out the last 2 chapters and I would like to say in advance I'm sorry for the last chapter...
I haven't planned the next chapter and I would really like you guys involved in it.
So, if you have any suggestions please message me. All of the suggestions that I get I will try to add them together. This means that the next chapter will be extra long.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤