Wow...

*Picture attached*

@Camilacabello97: That's me in the morning. Sorry I'm not beautiful as you say.

@LaurenJauregui: Wow... I guess I lied to you because beautiful doesn't sum up what you are. You are beyond beautiful and that's the truth.

@Camilacabello97: Are you always this cheesy at 8:40 in the morning?

@LaurenJauregui: Are you always this beautiful at 8:41 in the morning?

@Camilacabello97: So now that you've seen a picture of me it's only fair that I get to see a picture of you.

@LaurenJauregui: Oh you wouldn't want to see me.

@Camilacabello97: Why?  And don't make an excuse up about being ugly or some shit.

@LaurenJauregui: Oh no its the complete opposite. I'm fucking sexy as fuck and when you see me you'll fall in love with me.

@Camilacabello97: So I've just learned something as about you.

@LaurenJauregui: And what's that? I'm hot? ;)

@Camilacabello97: No your cocky and not the good kind.

@LaurenJauregui: Way to hurt my feelings babe. And tbh I'm not sure that you can even be a good type of cocky.

@Camilacabello97: Well I'm extremely, deeply sorry. I hope you can forgive me miss Jauregui.

@LaurenJauregu: Woah!!!!!!!!!!! So now I've learnt something new about you!!! Your into all the kinky role play stuff. Fuck that's hot.

@Camilacabello97: Omg. Stop!!

@LaurenJauregui: So does this mean that we aren't going to have phone sex?

@Camilacabello97: Ewww. Noo!!!! You're disgusting, you know that!!!

@LaurenJauregui: So you're telling me you're 18 and have never spoken dirty on the phone or sent nudes.

@Camilacabello97: Firstly how do you know I'm 18? Secondly my sex life is private.

@LaurenJauregui: Well I guessed from your name. 97 and it 2015 now so I just got it from there. And it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I've had phone sex plenty of times before. I actually had phone sex the first day that we started talking.

@Camilacabello97: Well thank you for the information. I really wanted to know that.

@LaurenJauregui: So now tell me, have you ever had phone sex.

@Camilacabello97: Yes, but only once and it wasn't really awkward. The guy left me to do all the talking and I didn't know what to say.

@LaurenJauregui: Well when we have phone sex we can share the talking part ;)

@Camilacabello97: You are really cocky. I don't even know you personally and you're already talking about us having phone sex.

@LaurenJauregui: A girl can dream right?

@camilacabello97: I suppose they can. I have to go and meet my mum. But we will speak later and I expect to see a picture of you.

@LaurenJauregui: Okay babe. Speak to you soon beautiful.

Writers note

I hope you like this story so far. Just so you know when they speak through the phone it will be short, but they will be  getting longer when Camila and Lauren finally meet. I need and idea of how they could meet. I thinking about them meeting by accident but I'm not sur yet. Anyway,  I hope you all have a good day/nighy