Art

Warning Smut!

@Camilacabello97: I don't know what is the art *Picture attached

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 You're such a dork! Now get here and cuddle me.

"So I'm a dork?" I say making my way over to Lauren

"The biggest dork ever."

"Well I'm your dork. So I guess that's fine." I say gently pushing her to lay down on the bed.

"That's true. You're mine."

"I'm yours." I say pecking her on the lips and sitting down next to her
"I'm so glad you only just got out of the shower." I say amd kissed her lips softly.

She responded with a whimper as my tongue split her lips and touched hers. I kissed her hard and ran my hand up to hold her firm breast. I felt her little nipple tighten immediately and I squeezed it gently. I was rewarded with a moan into my mouth as I continued to kiss her. I pulled back slowly and I saw her eyes closed with her mouth open slightly. I rubbed her breast and then ran my hand down her tight stomach. I heard her take a deep breath and felt her body flinch beneath me as I reached the edge of her panties.

I ran my finger lightly along the edge of her panties. She moaned again and I felt her hips push up slightly. I ran my hand down her soft leg and then back up to her crotch but I didn't touch her hot little box. She spread her legs more and lifted her hips again. I ran my hand down her other leg and I leaned over and kissed her again. She kissed me back hard as I felt her arms wrap around me. She put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her. My hand ran up her leg again and then across the top of her panties.

I pulled back away from her and saw the pure passion in her eyes. She looked at me and I felt her move her hands down. I looked down and she pulled her legs together and ripped her panties down her legs. I saw the light brown hair on her pussy as she pulled her panties off her feet and tossed them onto the floor. She continued to stare into my eyes as she spread her legs wide. I felt her left hand on the back of my head again. I didn't know where her right hand was until I felt her grab my hand and slam it right over her pussy. I felt the heat immediately as I left my hand covering her sex.

I kissed her hard and slipped my left leg over hers. I felt her move her leg up between my legs and pushed on my pussy. We were both grinding into each other as our tongues intertwined in each other's mouths. I could feel the heat rising in our bodies as I kissed her hard.

I pulled away and moved down to her chest. Her nipples were rock hard and I flicked my tongue across the right one. She gasped and put her hands on my head. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and bit it gently. She ran her hands through my hair and moaned. I pulled off and sucked in the other nipple. She tasted wonderful.

I scooted down and held her thighs as I lifted my head. I looked at her pussy wide open before me. I had never seen a pussy this close before. It was beautiful. I leaned in and touched my tongue to her swollen clit. I finally heard her actually use words.

"Oh God, yes, Camz, yes," she said in a low, breathy voice and tried to pull my head into her.

I touched her clit and she gasped again. I ran my tongue down her lips, across the moist opening. She tasted great as I savored my first pussy. I worked my way back up to her little clit and sucked it into my mouth. Her hands squeezed the back of my head. I moved my hand off her thigh and between her legs. I touched the soft inside of her open pussy as I sucked on her clit. I felt her open her legs wider. I pushed a finger into her opening and it slipped right in, helped by her sopping juices.

I rammed my finger deep into her until I felt my hand hit her pussy. I pulled my finger out slowly and let my teeth brush across her clit. I heard her moans intensify. I wondered for a second if anyone else was up this morning. If not, maybe they soon would be!

I could tell she was getting close as I slipped my finger out of her. I ran my finger around her wet lips and then down towards her ass. I flicked her clit again with my tongue as my finger reached her little rosebud. I touched her asshole lightly and she flinched again. I sucked her clit hard and pushed my finger into her butt. She exploded and pulled my head hard between her legs. I held on with one hand as she bucked off the bed. I felt her wrap her legs around my head and scream. She bucked again and I held on. I sucked on her clit through her entire orgasm.

"Fuck." She says out of breath.

"You taste so fucking good." I say.

"You're turn." I didn't have time to respond because before I knew Lauren was laying on top of me taking my clothes of.

Writer's note

Hi guys.
I hope you like this chapter.
If you have any suggestions about what they could do in Italy then just message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤