Awkward

It was Lauren.....

I don't think I've ran so fast in my live. I made a fool of myself. I looked at her and ran away. Infront of her family. What is she even doing here? I've never seen her in here before, I would remember someone like her.

"Woah mila, slow down." Dinah said grabbing my arm to prevent me from falling.

"It's he-her."

"Who?"

"Laur-Lauren." I manage to get out.

"Where?"

"Table two." I say pointing around the corner of the wall. I look back around to where Dinah was standing only to notice her walking over there!!!!
What the fuck does she think she's doing. I have two options right now. I can either run up to her and jump on her before she reaches their table, or I could just sneakily listen to their conversation.
Shit too late. She's over there.

"So my name is Dinah." I hear her say and see her shaking their hands.
"Sorry about the girl before. She saw something unexpected." She looked down at Lauren who was looking right back up at her.
"Her name is Camila." She says and I see Lauren smile a little. What the hell?

"Tell her not to worry. It's fine." The man say, Lauren's Dad I guess.

"Again, I'm sorry but I'll get her to bring you all drinks on the house." What a sly bitch...

"There's no need for that."

"It's fine. She'll be over in a minute."
I see Dinah practically skipping over here with a smug look on her face.

"I'm not going over there." I say.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not!" I shout. Not meaning it to come out as a shout. I was just getting frustrated. I begin to blush because I realised that all eyes we're on me. Even planet green eyes.

"Just go." She demands handing me the tray. Right here I go. Shit, I'm getting closer to their table. I see Lauren look around and she gives me a smile. My hands begin to start to shake a little making the cups move slightly. I reach their table and place the tray on their table. Again.

"I'm really sorry about earlier." I say shyly noticing how close I was to Lauren.

"It's fine Camila." I hear an unfamiliar, husky voice. It was her. Lauren. Her voice was so fucking sexy.

"Erm, we-well, erm I'm sorry again." I stuttered. Good one Camila. Way to embarrass your self even more. I hear her giggle a little and I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little with her. Me laughing with her only made her laugh harder which led to me laughing harder.

Our laughter died down after what seemed like hours, but I wasn't complaining because her laugh sent shivers throughout my body. I looked around the table to see everyone with odd expressions on their faces.

"Why were we laughing." Lauren asks slightly out of breath from laughing.

"I'm not sure but maybe because it's quite awkward." I say and see her nod her head.

"Well It's good to finally meet you."

"You too Lauren." I say. We looked at each other in the eyes for the first time and I swear my heart was ready go explode. I could get lost in them and never want to find my way home. We were interrupted by someone's voice.

"So you two know each other?" A dark haired boy said. Damn the Jauregui genes are amazing because he is actually good looking.

"You could say that." Lauren said looking about me smiling.

Writer's note

I hope you like this chapter. The next few chapter will be text chapters.
Anway, I hope you all have a good day/night ❤