Will you

Warning: Explicit context (sex)

Camila's P.O.V

"Do you really have to go home tomorrow?" I ask hugging Lauren closer to me.

"I have to babe. My mum is still mad because I blew her off. I also have to return to the business for a meeting." Lauren says intertwining our fingers. I love the way she makes me feel. She makes me feel so special and you should see the way that she looks at me. It's like I'm the only thing that matters to her. It's like I mean the world to her. I'll never get bored of the feelings that I feel for her. I love her.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I say.

"Me too. One day we will be, I promise."

"Really?" I ask looking up at her.

"Yes. I really want to move to Italy. I see my future there, but I also see you there. I see us standing on a balcony looking at the view. Having a little you running around the house." I blushed at everything that she said. This is why I love her. She says all these things that makes me fall for her harder and harder.

"I was going to do this somewhere more romantic, but I think now is the best time to ask." She says while taking a deep breath. Is she going to ask what I think she is. Fuck, I hope she does.
"Camila, will you be my girlfriend."

"Yes. Yes I will." I shout hugging her harder than I've ever hugged anyone before.

She began to laugh at my excited which caused me to laugh. I rolled over from laughing so much. This only caused our lips to be centimetres from each other. I saw look down to my lips, I licked my lips in a sensual way. She began to slowly lean in and I met her half way. Our lips connected and I forgot how talented she was with her lips.

Our kis started slowly. Soft and slow at first! Then a deep and passionate kiss within seconds!

Lauren's mouth was hot! Her tongue explored my mouth with urgency. Her hand moved up inside my top and gently massaged my breasts. I lay there not knowing what to do. I had never been with another woman before. Honestly I never really expected us to go this far so quickly into our relationship. I never knew what to do, I knew what to do with a man! Which is give immediate attention to his cock! But Lauren doesn't have one! I broke our kiss and asked her what she wants me to do. Lauren told me to just lay back and enjoy the moment! With that, Lauren got up and relieved me of my top and shorts!

I lay there naked as Lauren removed her clothes. She then crawled over me and kissed my breasts. I closed my eyes as her mouth traveled the length of my mid-drift. My nervousness changed to anticipation as her lips reached my bush. I found myself spreading my legs to give her unrestricted contact my all! Lauren softly kissed and licked her way around my heat. Building my expectations by paying more attention to my inner thighs! Goose Bumps covered my body as the sensation of Lauren's lips and hands caressing my thighs shot through my soul. I lifted my hips to try and get her mouth closer to my now excited
"Laur."
But Lauren would not take the hint! She was reveling in driving me crazy. And, her teasing had brought me to the brink of madness!

"Are you ready." Lauren whispered in my ear.

"Please." I breathed out.
"Please fuck me. Fuck me so hard Lauren. Make me come on your fingers." I said and I heard her moan from my answer.

I then felt her put her mouth to my most needed area. The feeling of her mouth and tongue sent me reeling! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I felt her slide two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck." I moaned.

I pushed myself into her face as a rush of pleasure traveled through my body with intense force. Making me move and moan uncontrollably! I spread legs wide and rolled my hips upward to give Lauren's mouth all the room it needed to drive me absolutely over the edge, and it did! I called her name over and over again as I felt myself close. I kept grinding my hips into her face and felt her mumble something, but all that happened was another wave of pleasure washed over my body.

Lauren grabbed me by my thighs and pressed her face against me. I grabbed her hands as I came ferociously! My mind left me as my body experienced a long, hard orgasm. When I regained my senses, Lauren was still licking me and pumping her fingers in and out of me. I was soon in the middle of another overwhelming orgasm! Time and time again Lauren brought me to complete sexual paradise!

I felt her shift slightly and remove her fingers. She brought them up to my face and I knew what she wanted to do. I brought them to my lips and slowly began to suck them tasting myself. I slid them in and out of my mouth and earned a mouth to slip from her mouth. I looked Lauren into her eyes while still sucking her fingers clean. It turned me on so much to see her in this state.

I am well and truly in love with this girl.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I hope that you all like this chapter.
At the moment I'm having some trouble with what to write.
so, If you have any suggestions about what could happen I would really appreciate it.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤