Chapter 3

****Hi! Is the story starting to pick up for you guys now that I actually gave you some information on Aris and her life? PBetter? Good I hope so. Anyways, the story is getting into the good stuff, the part before the real good parts begin so start getting excited. Also on my personal note... I HATE SCHOOL FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DARK BLACK PIT I CALL MY HEART!!! If  I have one more quiz this week I'm going to either kill someone or delete Wattpad, and since I love this site and won't ever give it up, I guess I better start planning my attack. Jk, not really, school has been a b*tch and I'm not so crazy about my teachers, one is so  confusing I can't tell if he's joking with us and just making us look stupid of if he's dead serious, like what the hell?! But that's enough of my rambling, remember my lovelies, I love it when  you COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Also feel free to tell your friends about this story. Enjoy!****

Picture above is Aris's Wolf Pandora (the diva wolf)

*****************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

"An alliance?" Jasper asked, crossing his toned arms which were adorned in tattoos.

"Yes, he wants to set up a dinner to discuss the terms of the agreement, tonight. I accepted and I want to bring you both with me, we need to represent our pack to the fullest; we will become so much stronger with this alliance so I expect both of you to be in attendance. Please meet back at the house at 5:00 so we can be on our way to their land, it should take about three hours to get there and we will be spending the night there. So please change and pack. Dismissed." Madrid announced.

I nodded and exited the room with Jasper behind me. Marie accompanied us to the door and held it open, waving us of. We took our leave and stepped outside.

"This is a surprise," I said. He nodded.

"Why would they want to ally with us? I mean, not that we aren't a great pack, but there are other packs bigger and stronger than us." Jasper replied, running a hand through his long golden hair.

"Something's not right," I crossed my arms and stared at our pack from the hill on which the house sat on. Jasper gave me a quizzical look. "You think that Midnight Lake pack's screwing with us?"

I shrugged, "It's possible, but I think it might be something else. I don't know by the time the dinner rolls around let me know if you see anything that tells you something might be up."

"Orders from the Gamma to the Beta, you're getting good at that," he smiled, sweeping back his golden hair. I scoffed and quirked my lips. "Well we can't just leave you to make decisions on your own now can we?"

"Whatever, see you tonight... Gamma," he waved lazily as he walked down the path.

"Same to you pup."

"I'm older than you!" The shout came from the end of the path by the gate. My shoulders shook in laughter.

"Physically yes, mentally, not even close," I said to myself and began descending down the path and back to my house. I walked up the driveway and I turned to see several of our younger members, one who had yet to change were running around and playing with each other with bright smiles on their face and nothing to worry about. I smiled, this s what I wanted to protect, my pack so they may live their lives without fear.

I walked in and shut the door. The house was spacious with lots of natural lighting and white walls. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before heading upstairs.

I walked down the hallway and turned at the second door on my right, I had a wall taken down in my room so my room is actually two room put together. My king bed was pushed against the wall, my coach pushed against the corner next to the TV and with a glass coffee table with a few of my book on it.