Chapter 13

****Hi! I was planning on wiring two chapters but that didn't happen because I went to our boys' swim invite and timed for them, so only one chapter, sorry. I know the lack of pictures must annoy some of you but good news, there will be pictures for the next few chapters, so please enjoy those. Also I want to let you all know that I'm so thankful for each and every one that reads votes and comments, it really does mean the world to me, I want to give  a shout out to my good friend Rae, she has really been supportive of the story so thank you girl! Also go check out her story Prison State and go support her writing. With nothing to really say today I'll stop this note here and let you all read. Pretty please COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

Picture above is Raven, Talon, and Fang

********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

I woke up to the sound of running water. I rolled over in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the window to see light pouring in and the sun rising above the trees. I searched the room until I found the clock, 8:30.

I sat up and adjusted my crumpled shirt just as Raven came out of her bathroom wearing black capris, a black tank top and a jacket; she was rubbing her damp hair with a towel and steam poured from the room. She smiled and gave her hair one final toss before wrapping it in a bun and securing it over her head.

"Morning Titania, did you sleep well?" She asked, I let out a relieved sigh, Raven was the best girlfriend I never had, I'd grown up with guy friends, but no girls in my pack liked what I did or had my ambitions.

"Good, I got into a fight with my wolf though," I sighed and swung my legs out of the bed.

Raven's lips turned into a concerned frown as she came over and sat beside me on the bed. "How is your wolf? What's she like?"

I shrugged, "She misses her mate. My wolf has been my polar opposite since I started training to become a Warrior. She is the one who wanted to find a mate, not me and she didn't care who it was as long as we had one. But now that I've given her no choice but to leave him, she's in a bit of a bad mood."

Raven's smile lifted, "When me and the twins first came to America, my wolf, Jade, was so depressed, I thought she might have died, she stopped talking to me for almost three months and it hurt me as well. But she learned to adapt to her situation and now my wolf and I are in harmony; I think before anything you should find peace with yourself before the world."

I smiled at her, "Are you always this wise?"

She laughed, "No, only on special occasions where I get enough sleep in the morning and can smell Vesper's special cinnamon pancakes. That's when everything just comes to me."

I grinned and took my clothes to the bathroom to change. I hope she wouldn't mind I borrowed her brush to work through my hair; I slipped on the new outfit and rinsed my face off. I looked in the mirror and saw that after a good meal and a real night's sleep I began to look more and more like myself.

I twisted my hair into a quick braid and left the bathroom to see Raven waiting by the door. I grabbed my locket off the dresser and clipped it around my neck, the sense of warmth the necklace always granted me washed cover my like a warm breeze.

I followed her down the stairs and I could see they were all pretty much doing their own thing, Jordan was once again the kitchen with Vesper, Blaze was washing his dish, Christian and Adrian were playing videogames with their plates on the table next to them, the twins were sitting end to end on a couch talking while eating and Rowan was at the table.