TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Two

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has A Brother!

Each day is a new challenge, I could give in right now and forget about tomorrow, but for you Bubs I continue! Miss you more and more everyday big brother!

Previously in Chapter Twenty One

Staring at my clothes in my closet for a solid five minutes in nothing but my bra and panties, I was't surprised when Seth's hands wrapped around my waist and his lips came down on the side of my neck, "I'll never find clothes like this..." I all but whimpered.

Seth chuckled against my skin, "You're taking so long, and sitting back here gives me no option but to think of every way I can take you out of those panties," He admitted.

I shook my head at his words, "Stop, don't tempt me like that," I ordered, shrugging him off of my shoulder and stepping away, grabbing onto a pair of shorts from my closet and quickly pulling them on. "I'm going to have to stay alert if its going to be as long as a day as you say..." I continued, squealing suddenly as Seth spun me around and pulled me towards him.

"That's gonna be difficult considering how beautiful you are," He smirked, drawing a soft laugh from my lips.

Chapter Twenty Two

It was a struggle to say the least to finally slip into an outfit for the day, fighting off Seth's attack of tempting kisses and wiggling out of his sweet hold, and even more so of a struggle as the day dragged on. By the time we made it to Seth's house, we were bombarded with a hundred and one things to do, well mostly Seth was anyways and I sat around and was patiently quiet.

Slipping away when Seth and his brother got into a confusing conversation with their father, filled with terms and ideas that shouldn't make sense, but oddly somehow did.

Wandering through the large house, I found myself at Nicole's door. Knocking softly, incase little Colton was sleeping. Opening the door after a long moment, Nicole forced a smile to come over her lips, but I could easily see through the charade, the poor girl was struggling, anyone with eyes could see that.

"Oh gracious, Nicole..." I whispered softly, stepping forward and wrapping my arms around her body.

Shaking lightly, fighting back her tears, Nicole breathed deeply and accepted the hug openly. "I'm sorry," Nicole apologized as she pulled back from my embrace and wiped her hands under her puffy eyes.

I shook my head, "No need to apologize...Did you want to talk about it?" I asked, stepping into her room and shutting the door behind myself as she moved towards her bed and crawled on top of it, glancing in Colton's direction, who was still sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Nicole shook her head towards my question, "Not really," She admitted, biting into her bottom lip, her eyes were saying it all. Nicole was a talker, and it was killing her to not spill her guts on what was bouncing around in her head. After a few short minutes, Nicole sighed, finally breaking, "He didn't come back last night...but first thing this morning he did, I felt it the moment he walked in the door," She began. "The bastard thinks him coming here and saving the day is going to win me and his son over, well he's got another one coming for him with that," She laughed as if she had told some kind of joke. "I hate how my wolf is practically already forgiven him for leaving us. I want to be so mad, but half of me is wanting to run down there and do some pretty graphic things..." She admitted.

I smiled faintly at her words, "The bond is pretty strong, even though you guys haven't completed it, I can only imagine the time and the distance has made it that much stronger." I spoke softly, able to relate to this, but not to such an extent, considering the pull between me and Seth lasted for a short while before the two of us couldn't take it.