TBNGBHAB...Chapter Thirteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

For my beautiful brother Jacob, keep on shinning bubs.

Previously in Chapter Twelve

Watching him carefully, I bit my bottom lip, "That wouldn't have made anything better, you still wouldn't be with Nicole and Colton…" I reminded him.

Jeremy sighed, nodding slowly, "But I wouldn't be putting anyone else in harms way," He spoke softly.

Seth softened at his brother's words, "We'll fix everything," He mumbled soft, caving more to wanting to help his brother as he heard him talk about Colton. 

For a second I thought I was the only one to hear his word, but Jeremy quickly opened his eyes and met eyes with Seth, "It's not possible," He spoke sounding defeated, shaking his head, "It doesn't matter anyways, I'm leaving town tomorrow." He told us, "I want to see Nicole before I leave though, and our son. If I promise to leave and never return, would you allow me to do that? Take me to her?" He asked softly, looking up at Seth with hopeful eyes.

Chapter Thirteen

Staring at Jeremy in complete shock, I felt Seth's body stiffen behind me as he took in his brother's words. I didn't like the sound of his offer, at all. Biting my bottom lip, I turned my head to the side and looked at Seth as he stared at his brother with wide eyes, "I never wished for you to leave her Jeremy, or Colton," He commented, his voice rough for a moment, a mere clearing of his throat eliminating it instantly.

Jeremy shrugged, "I know that," He nodded his head, "I just don't deserve them, I just need to see them and I can live happy letting them live their lives without me in it. It will be better this way," He explained as if it wasn't a big deal.

I felt my stomach drop at his words, Jeremy thought his mate and son were better off without him and it broke my heart, "You don't know that Jeremy," I spoke softly, my strong voice from earlier turning soft.

Seth brushed his hands along the sides of my arms, "So, you'd be okay with Nicole spending a long night with another man, waking up in the morning tangled in each other's arms? You'd be fine with your son looking up to another man as a father figure?" Seth questioned, genuinely curious as to how his brother would respond, his voice stern.

Jeremy froze, taking in Seth's words, his eyes darkening as he thought over the words, "That isn't something I'll have to see. If it made Nicole happy, then so be it," He spoke through gritted teeth, obviously not liking the sound of it.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Jeremy glared over me at his brother, almost appearing angry that he brought up such a thing. "Is that so?" He asked softly, "So you wouldn't care if another man pursued her romantically?" He pushed.

I looked at Jeremy with rough eyes when he remained silent and didn't answer Seth's question, "She's not going to wait for you to return forever, I won't let her. She's recently found interest in someone else, and if you plan on leaving and never returning, then I can't let you see her and ruin that," I told him firmly, feeling Seth's hand tighten on my waist.