TBNGBHAB...Chapter Two

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has A Brother!

<<Thank you for all the comments so far, they all are wonderful! Keep them coming, I may just start choosing favorite comments like I did for the first book!>>

Previously in Chapter One

Feeling Seth lean into me, his lips against my ear, I held back the desire to shiver, “You know he’s going to want to see her now. Their mates, love,” He whispered softly.

I nodded in response to Seth’s soft words,  before drawing my attention back to Jeremy, “She doesn’t know you’re here, and I don’t plan on letting her know that you are, so no, we can not go back to the house.” I told him honestly, “Now I suggest you find comfort in talking in the woods, or there’s the way out of town,” I snapped, pointing my hand in the direction he had came from.

Seth laughed lightly, pressing his lips to my neck as I snapped at his brother, “I’d listen to her Jeremy, when she says something in that tone, she will see it through done her way,” Seth informed his brother.

Cringing ever so slightly, Jeremy nodded slowly, settling for my demand, "I got that feeling," Jeremy mentioned, laughing lightly under his breath. 

Rolling my eyes, I elbowed Seth in the stomach, wishing he would talk so we could leave quicker. Seth must have realized what I wanted him to do, and he let out a deep breath, "Jeremy we don't have all night...What'd you come here for?"  Seth asked his brother.

Jeremy shifted on his feet, and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "I'm in trouble Seth...I thought I could handle it on my own, but uh, recently a friend told me I just can't do it alone. I need your help," He admitted softly, sounding truly embarrassed to be asking his younger brother for help.

Chapter Two

Seth seemed genuinely shocked at what came through Jeremy's lips from the way he couldn't seem to find words for the longest moment, and I'm sure that my face said it all, Jeremy didn't look like a person who would ask for help. "You what?" I spit out, truly still trying to grasp onto the fact that the guy before me, the guy I have heard so much stuff about is asking for help, and that just didn't seem to line up in my mind.

Jeremy let out a deep breath, and continued rubbing the back of his neck, bringing his other hand up, before standing there staring at us, "I need help, and I was talking to Seth, not you!" Jeremy snapped suddenly, making me flinch back further into Seth's hold.

Suddenly finding words, Seth obviously didn't like the way his brother spoke to me, and growled at Jeremy, "Talk to my mate like that, and see if I fucking help you," Seth spoke, not sounding like himself as he tightened his arms around me protectively.

"She's trying to get involved in something she doesn't understand!" Jeremy responded, his words sharp, not lightening in the slightest despite Seth's words, his sudden dislike towards me evident.