TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Six

x

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

Keep pushing forward

Previously in Chapter Twenty Five

Seth sighed at my question and pulled his shirt over his head, "I had to make sure each of the men involved in tonight were caught," He admitted truthfully, "You had a lot happen tonight, I'm sorry I wasn't there," He added.

I bit into my bottom lip, "I don't know how I even remembered the thought of healing, it hasn't been mentioned in a long while, but I was watching Jeremy look down at Nicole and I listened to them tell each other they 'never stopped' and I needed to do something." I explained, "It was quite overwhelming though, it took a lot out of me, I wanted to break down crying right after but somehow held it together," I told him truthfully, turning into his touch as he reached out and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. "The other thing though I could do with out, I hated knowing someone hurt you..."

Seth nodded, "If it makes you feel better they healed rather quickly tonight, you probably sent a bit of that healing my direction," He laughed softly.

Smiling at his words, I reached out and touched along faint line on his chest before moving my fingers up over a faint outline of a bite mark along his shoulder, happy to see that they weren't open wounds. "You'll have to tell me what happened in the morning," I told him softly, gasping as he pulled me off the counted and quickly pulled at the remaining bits of clothing before pulling me into the stream of water.

Chapter Twenty Six

The next morning we slept in, curled into each other's bodies. We didn't find sleep right after the shower, our hands too distracted by each other, but when we did fall into sleep just after five in the morning it was obvious that even in sleep our bond didn't want any space between the two of us.

When my eyes fluttered open, I was greeted with a soft kiss on the lips. Pulling my body against his own, Seth smiled sweetly in my direction, "We should probably put some clothes on before we head down stairs," He smirked, his words bringing to attention how awake his bare body truly was.

I shook my head and laughed at his words, "No really..." I laughed, quite amused with his statement, "I was actually thinking I'd go downstairs just as I am this morning, feel the breeze," I offered, throwing back the blanket and standing up from the bed, my body completely bare before his hungry eyes.

Seth smirked and quickly reached out, grabbing onto my hips and pulling me back into his bed, his hands sliding up my sides and holding me tightly to himself, "Nudity is quite normal around here with the transformations and everything, but I strongly suggest unless you want everyone to see Wolfy take you over the countertop in the kitchen and claim you to each wolf that lays eyes on your beautiful skin, that you seriously rethink that statement," He smiled.

"Hm, that's how it works then, Wolfy would have to claim me in front of another male if they saw me...So possessive," I mumbled.

Nodding, Seth smiled, "You've already honestly been claimed by me, the mark and my scent coat your skin at all times, but it's definitely more of a possession thing to Wolfy to keep others from looking at your skin sexually," He explained.

I nodded, "Well then thankfully I am not into expressing my sexual nature to anyone but you and won't have to have Wolfy take me in such a way,"

Seth smiled, and laughed faintly under his breath, "Get dressed my love, lets get this morning over with...We'll probably have to have a pack meeting and once the pack is at ease then I am going to take you out, just the two of us to forget everything that has been happening lately," He spoke softly, reaching out and brushing my hair from my face.