TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Five

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

You must always aim for the sky darling don't settle for these things sent to distract you from your goals.

Previously in Chapter Twenty Four

Seth shook his head, "Not with everything going on..." He grumbled, seeming to already realize I was planning on going with or without his permission in the situation. Turning and looking around the group of people, Seth's eyes searching the small crowd before he waved over a new face, "Ren has previously been stand alone guard, but since he's out on patrol now and is probably in need of a good nap, I need you Nick to take the girls back to Corey's house so she can explain to her dad that she's staying with them tonight and then deliver them back here to the house before joining us on the run," He explained.

Nick nodded quickly, accepting Seth's orders.

Turning back to face me, I looked up at Seth with grateful eyes, "Thank you for understanding," I whispered softly.

Leaning into me, Seth brushed his lip against my ear, his breath sending chills down my body, "Oh my Corinne, you are far too used to getting your way baby," He breathed out.

I smiled at his words and nodded, not denying it in the slightest, leaning into his chest, when he lifted his lips from my neck, I pulled myself up to greet his lips with my own. After a brief powerful kiss, I leaned back with my lips tingling as Seth called everyone to attention before leading the way out of the house and disappearing from my line of sight.

Chapter Twenty Five

We decided driving to my house was the best option and Amanda insisted that we take Seth's truck.

There was nothing abnormal about the drive there, Mel and Nicole joined me into the house and my dad was happy to see the both of them, it was the first time since finding out that she was pregnant that Mel was seeing my dad. I could see his mixture of emotions written across his face before he jumped out and wrapped his arms around her in a sudden tight embrace, "You know you've always been like a second daughter to me right?" My dad asked her softly. Mel nodded softly, her eyes filling with tears, "I was quite shocked when I heard the news, I'll admit I didn't take it as well as I should have initially, but in the long run as long as you are happy, I'm happy and will be here to support you."

Mel wiped underneath her eyes as she looked at my dad, "Thank you, I can't even begin to tell you how much that means to me," She admitted, her hand softly touching her stomach, as she watched my dad with soft eyes.

Nodding, my dad bit back his own emotions, "Come visit me more Mel, I miss you around the house," He added with a smile.

Not even needing a moment to think it over, Mel nodded firmly agreeing to his words. I knew she missed being over here as well, it was such a major part of us growing up.

When another set of hugs was exchanged, and I told my dad my made up plans for the night we made our way up into my bedroom and I pulled a small tote, tossing random bits of clothing into it before grabbing my toothbrush and phone charger.

I wasn't thinking straight as I went though my room, my mind all over the place and I don't think either of Mel or Nicole knew what was happening when there was a noticeable thud against my window.

Jumping, I turned around to face the glass and held a hand to my chest as I looked at both girls with wide eyes. Silence hung in the air as we all moved towards the window, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest as my eyes caught sight of a man staring straight up at my window his all too familiar piercing green eyes looking back at us. I knew his eyes from somewhere and I couldn't piece it together.