TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seven

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

<<My dearests, my absence explained in the authors note at the end>>

Previously in Chapter Six

Seth nodded, "I am actually," He laughed softly, noticing my face as it changed drastically to some expression of surprise. "And yes, you will be able to eat it, I'm not a terrible cook," He commented, shaking his head.

Smiling, I nodded, "Okay well in that case, yes I'm hungry," I told him honestly, my statement being confirmed by my stomach as it growled. Leaning closer to Seth in that moment, I softly pressed my lips to his. 

Slowly moving my lips with his, enjoying the simplicity of the sweet kiss, I smiled slightly as Seth tried to push our bodies closer together even though it was obvious there was no space between the two of us. 

Trailing his lips off of mine, moving them down to my shoulder, Seth sighed softly and  lifted his eyes up to mine. "I guess I should get started then before we get carried away," He suggested, unwrapping my legs from around his waist, and grabbing the front of his jeans as he shifted his legs around to essentially adjust himself in his jeans. Laughing openly about his actions, I earned myself a playfully stern look and nonchalant shrug.

Blowing him a kiss as a response, I grinned like an idiot as Seth turned away giving me the perfect opportunity. Stretching out my foot before he got too far away, I kicked his too perfect butt before I climbed off the counter and went off into a fit of laughter as he turned around quickly, his eyes saying it all.

Chapter Seven

Squealing with laughter, I took off running from the kitchen. Although because I was unfamiliar with the house, I took the turns as they came, crashing into the walls and ungracefully sliding around the corners.

 Seth was hot on my trail, and like expected it didn't take him long to have his arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me a sudden stop.  Pressing my body into the nearest wall, Seth's warm, slightly heightened breaths, came down on the top of my shoulder and along my neck as my left cheek pressed up against the chilly wall.

 Fighting against my laughter, I used slight deep breathing techniques to attempt to calm myself down, but unfortunately it wasn't working so well for me and Seth's body pressed against mine added to the problem. "Don't you remember what I told you about what happens when wolves chase their mates?" Seth breathed out, brushing my hair off of my right shoulder and drawing his finger tips softly down my bare skin, sliding his fingers softly over the spot he'd once marked me, and intentionally working to  create a trail of goose flesh down my body.

Letting out a short breath, I bit my lip, "No, I'm afraid I don't remember..." I whispered softly, the lie rolling off the tip of my tongue easily even though I clearly remembered what he'd once told me.

Seth grinned down at me, and my cheeks instantly heated up as I felt the front of his jeans pressing tighter against my body, "Oh?" He asked surprised, pressing himself slightly closer to my body, his nose brushing up against my pink cheeks, "I could have sworn you'd remember the fact that I told you the chase only turns me on more...Knowing you Corinne, you would try to use that to your benefit..." He spoke softly.