TBNGBHAB...Chapter Four

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

<<Thanks for the love! I love all of you so very much>>

Previously in Chapter Three

Every line wasn't perfect, but even so I usually didn't dislike my drawings, but when I pulled my hand away from the paper, a frown slipped across my lips. 

Sometimes I didn't think about what I was drawing, before it ended up on the paper. Letting my eyes scan the drawing, I sighed softly, and tore the drawing of Seth and his brother out of my sketch pad, before crumpling it up and tossing it aside.

Starting again after taking a few deep breaths, I let go as my pencil began to work again, this time drawing up something that always had me smiling; Wolfy. I know it may sound silly, being that I knew Wolfy was truly Seth, but calling him Wolfy was something I found normal, and well with everything that isn't normal, I like to have the feeling of normalcy at least once and a while, even if it really isn't normal at all.

"Drawing me again?" An all too familiar voice asked, making me jump in my spot on the bed, clutching my sketch pad to my chest, lifting my eyes to meet the eyes of the person crawling through my window.

Chapter Four

Feeling my heart pound, I took a calming breath when his blue eyes locked with mine and shook my head, "Be quiet you dork, my dad will hear you!" I shushed him,  leaning over and putting my sketchpad in my night stand.

Seth laughed lightly, and shut the window behind himself before walking towards me, "I'm positive he's asleep, it's well past one in the morning love, I'm not sure how you aren't asleep yet honestly..." He told me, slipping his shirt over his head before crawling on the bed beside me.

Truly shocked, I raised an eyebrow and stared at him for a moment, "Last time  checked it was just before ten..." I told him honestly, completely confused on how the time seemed to slip from me so quickly.

"Drawing me proves to be a good distraction then?" He asked, his voice teasing.  Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, and before I could respond Seth continued talking, "How about you continue drawing, and since I'm here, you can go off of me in person rather than from memory," He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. 

Laughing, I watched Seth carefully as he slowly began to move his hands to the zipper of his jeans, taking hold of it and slowly sliding it down, "First of all, my memory works just fine," I stopped his progress in removing his jeans, "Secondly I'm done drawing for the night, and finally I don't draw anything without proper clothing," I explained, a smile spread across my lips.

Seth shrugged at my response and zipped up his jeans again, "Your loss," He sighed, slinging his arm arcorss my waist and pulling my body against his. "Can I see your drawing atleast?" Seth asked, his eyes dropping to the nightstand that held my sketch pad.