TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Three

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

Take a moment and breathe.

Sometimes life isn't what you'd thought it'd be but you just have to remind yourself to push onward, make something from this life.

For you big brother, I push onward even when it gets tough and the easiest thing would be to quit.

Previously in Chapter Twenty Two

Chuckling, Seth pressed his lips to the top of my head, "I don't know how Nicole worded all that, but I was sure I wasn't that bad, maybe I needed a lay to fix me," He laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh at his words, "That is exactly what Nicole said, she figured you just needed a good lay to mellow you out from your tough guy charade!" I shook my head amused with my own words.

"I could be a tough guy now if it'd get me a good lay ..." Seth suggested with eyebrows raised suggestively.

Shaking my head, I laughed, "Not gonna work tonight, I'm tired," I responded quickly.

Seth pouted and moved his hands down my back and over my bottom, pulling me up suddenly flush against his body, "Fine, get some sleep my love," He grumbled, lifting his chin and pressing a warm kiss to my lips.

Chapter Twenty Three

The next morning I woke early with my head resting on Seth's chest, his arm wrapped protectively about me. Despite waking up in my ideal position; comfortable next to my love, there was something off about the morning and for some reason I wasn't getting good vibes.

"Seth..." I whispered softly as the bad feeling continued to sneak up on me.

Opening his eyes quickly, Seth looked up at me with soft eyes, reaching out and brushing his fingers along the side of my cheek, "Good morning, my beautiful," He greeted with a soft smile.

Biting nervously into my bottom lip, I looked at him with confused eyes, "I don't know what it is, but something isn't right. I can't describe it, I don't really have the words to...but I just woke to this eerie feeling and I don't like it," I told him honestly.

Seth's body stiffened at my words, his arm tightening around me as he remained silent and strained to listen for any abnormal sounds in the house. Sitting up suddenly Seth pulled me up along with himself and quickly released me from his hold as he moved towards the door. "Stay right here," He ordered suddenly, grabbing the handle and pulling the door open, disappearing in a second from my view. Staring at the empty bedroom, when time was slipping by and I grew too impatient, I climbed out of my bed and made my way slowly towards the door. Peaking outside my bedroom, I felt myself let out a breath as Seth came jogging back upstairs , his eyes catching mine instantly, "Get dressed, we have to head back to my house," Seth spoke firmly, my heart beating quicker as I heard his concern slipping through his voice.

"What's wrong?" I wondered.

Seth seemed spooked by what ever he came across when he was down stairs, and I didn't like feeling out of the loop, "Someone was down stairs recently, and it wasn't Della or your dad, their scent was unlike anyone's I've met before; they lingered in the kitchen, came upstairs once and then went back down stairs and out the back door. I need to get a few of my men on the scent before it disappears." He explained as if sensing my curiosity

I nodded, not needing any other excuse, "What about my dad and Della?" I asked faintly as I pulled my sleep shirt over my head and threw on a simple black tank top along with a light pair of jean shorts, keeping Seth's eyes the entire time.

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has A Brother.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें