TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty One

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

It's always one thing after another and I sometimes I want to give up, but for you I continue. Love you lots big brother!

Previously in Chapter Twenty

Joining my laughter, Seth shook his head, "Oh Corinne, my beauty." He faintly whispered, "No need for dirty talk, you got me hooked already," He promised, flashing his bright smile, showcasing his amusement as he brushed my hair out of my face.

Giggling nervously, I lifted my feet off the bed and wrapped them around his back, pulling him down onto me completely. "Good, because I suck at dirty talk..." I admitted, "Round two then?" I asked innocently, my simple words doing more to him in that moment than my words had just seconds before, his eyes darkening. " I think Wolfy is down..." I pointed out, my simple mentioning of Wolfy's name drawing a growl from his lips.

"You've got that right, he's more than pleased that you don't have any clothes on in this moment," He informed me, leaning down and biting playfully into my scar,  "He told me to bite you in a few other places as well..." He whispered, bringing a deep blush to my cheeks as he pressed our lips together once more and pulled me tighter against his body.

Chapter Twenty One

When morning rolled around, I woke with my cheek pressed against Seth's shoulder, and my leg tossed over his. We had carried on through most of the night, and I nearly fell asleep on him at two a.m. before we called it a night and curled into each other and a deep slumber. 

Waking next to him after a long night together, and not being woken up with something, I was beyond content; even happier.

Stretching out my toes, and groaning slightly as I straightened out my body, I smiled as I brushed my hair out of my eyes as saw signs of Seth waking up as well, his eyes beginning to slowly open. Shifting upwards, I pressed my lips against his jaw and slid my hand up his chest. 

"Good morning," I greeted him with a slightly scratchy voice, turning my fingers in and scratching lightly down his chest.

Seth groaned faintly, "Good morning beautiful," He greeted shaking his head, "You know you're going to be the death of me woman...right?" He spoke confident of his statement.

Laughing innocently, I crawled further upwards and slid one of my legs over his body so I was straddling his waist, "You think so?" I asked softly, holding his face between both of my hands, sliding my thumbs along his stubble on his cheeks.

Seth nodded, "I know so," He laughed, a smirk sneaking onto the corner of his lips, "I'm guessing you rather enjoyed waking up to a breeze, without being interrupted?" He asked curiously.

I smiled at his words and nodded, "You have no idea," I responded rather quickly, "If I could, I'd stay in bed with you all day just like this," I admitted, a slight whimper slipping through my lips as Seth pulled me down against his body. "You bad wolf," I scolded quickly, not able to hold back my own smile as a smile formed on Seth's lips from  my scolding.

"I love when you talk to me as a wolf," He responded, pulling me close and catching my lips with his, biting playfully onto my bottom lip, and pulling at it with his teeth.

Laughing, I kissed him back for a brief moment, enjoying his sweet taste, before pulling my lips away, "You know what, I am beyond hungry...so I'm going to head down stairs. I think you should get dressed, and meet me at the front door so I can have an excuse for you to be here..." I suggested, smiling down at him.

Moving his hands around my body, holding firmly to my lower back, keeping me in place, Seth nodded, "Five more minutes?" He responded, placing his lips on the side of my neck, sucking softly on the tender skin just below me ear, drawing a bundle of laughter from my lips.