TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Four

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has A Brother!

One of these days you're going to realize that everything somehow happens for a reason, each thing that happens to you bad or good is leading to something and how you take that reflects on you as a person.

Missing my brother always.

Previously in Chapter Twenty-Three

I bit into my bottom lip, "To show that they're capable of," I suggested, "They wanted you to know what they could do, and how they plan on doing it," I offered. "Nicole wasn't downstairs, she was with Colton, is someone going to tell her?" I asked softly.

Seth nodded, "My mom is going to, they wanted you to, but I'd rather not have you out of my arms," He admitted with a soft smile, reaching out and pulling me towards him, laying backwards and pulling me with him so I was laying on top of him.

Laughing faintly, I shook my head, "Why do you have to go tonight?"

With a sigh, Seth looked at me with soft eyes, "I've got to protect our pack, these people need me. We need to find them so people can sleep in peace at night," He explained.

I nodded, "If you don't mind, I'd prefer to stay here tonight then, wait for you to come home and know you're safe," I told him truthfully.

Seth nodded and ran his hands up my back, "You can call and tell your dad, but I'd love that," He admitted.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Seth has been gone for well over three hours, I had spent the first few with Mel and Nicole, the three of us waiting for any sign of the guys, but excused myself when I just wanted to be alone, my stress getting the best of me.

It was coming on just past eleven in the evening when my eyes started growing heavy waiting for him to return, when exactly sleep pulled me under I wasn't quite sure.

I woke just past four in the morning to the sound of the bedroom door opening, lifting my head, I was happy to see Seth, but quickly took note to how exhausted he looked in that moment, knowing he spent the entire evening out searching.

Moving towards the bed, dropping his clothes as he went, Seth crawled into the bed and reached towards me, pulling me tightly against his body and tucking his face into the crook of my neck, his lips brushing my mark faintly, and within moments of relaxing with me in his arms Seth was out.

Closing my eyes, I found another two short hours of sleep, comfortable in Seth's hold, but when six came around I found myself wide awake, watching Seth as his breaths came even, so lost in his dreams. When Seth's arms loosened, I unwrapped myself from his hold and slipped out of bed, quietly moving out of the room and wandering down stairs in the silent, large house, wanting to let Seth sleep and worried I'd wake him if I continued laying there.

Finding myself wandering into the kitchen, I was surprised to see Amanda and Nicole were already up, both seated at the counter with hot coffee steaming in front of them. "Good morning," I spoke softly as I caught both of their eyes.

Amanda smiled in my direction, "Good morning, Seth sleeping?" She asked, very motherly.

I nodded, "He didn't get in until four this morning..." I complained, knowing it was part of the deal, but still not pleased.

Amanda shook her head, "It's just all a mess. I just wish for this to be over smoothly and orderly as quickly as possible." She spoke, her voice calming and leveled as she looked between me and Nicole.