TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eighteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

My brother, my angel in the stars, I miss you like a hole in my heart.

Previously in Chapter Seventeen

Growing more concerned as Seth tried to calm the person outside the door, I jumped quite significantly as the door barged open and in walked a pacing Hunter. Holding the blanket tighter to my naked body, I watched Hunter as he completely ignored the fact that I was in the room and continued pacing, "She isn't answering my calls." He mumbled, "She's-" He began, "We just found out she's pregnant just the other day…I heard the little one's heartbeat loud and clear…I know they're both still fine, I know it, I just don't know where. I can't hear their heartbeat anymore, they're too far away. I know she wouldn't go far without telling me, she knows not to…" He blurted out, his words hitting me like a brick wall as I realized who he was talking about.

"Wait…" I mumbled softly, "Mel's missing?" I breathed out slowly, locking eyes with Hunter as he finally acknowledged my presence for the first time since he barged into Seth's room. 

Taking a deep breath Hunter nodded softly, "I went to her house this morning, her mom said she left before she got up, she assumed I had taken her out earlier," He explained.

Chapter Eighteen

As Hunter's words sunk in, I felt my breath catch in the back of my throat, any sleep that was previously dwelling in my body was completely thrown out the window, my mind running in a hundred different directions with thoughts of where she could have possibly ran off to or was taken.

Studying Hunter carefully, I took note at how much of a wreck he currently was, not only was his hair all in different directions, but his eyes were wide with worry, his breath coming quicker than it should be. Quite frankly, he looked much like a mad man on the loose.

Biting into my bottom lip, nearly hard enough to draw blood, I let my eyes slide over to Seth as he worked to calm Hunter down, his eyes darting to mine as he took hold of Hunter and began guiding him towards the bed, "Get some clothes on beautiful," Seth told me sweetly, helping Hunter sit down on the bed as I stood up and completely wrapped the blanket around my body, practically jogging into the bathroom and slipping into the clothes that I wore yesterday that were still lying on the bathroom floor.

Once I was dressed, I took the blanket with me back into Seth's room and tossed it onto the bed surprised to see Hunter sitting alone on the bed, "We're going to find her," I promised confidently, "She's going to take care of herself too, you don't understand how happy she is to have your baby, she's going to protect the little one with everything in her," I spoke softly, jumping slightly as Seth came running back into the room, his mom and dad in tow behind him.

Amanda came instantly over to me and wrapped her arms around my body, "We're gonna find her," She whispered softly in my ear.

I nodded, "They will, I know they will," I agreed as she dropped her arms and moved over to Hunter, "I need you to look at me Hunter, tell me about your conversation with her last night, was anything different at all, something out of the ordinary that was so minute that went unnoticed. Think back on the entire conversation, piece by piece," She ordered, taking control of the situation as Derek and Seth spoke in hushed voices, their eyes focused on Hunter and Amanda, Seth's eyes casually moving over to me every so often.