TBNGBHAB...Chapter Fourteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

As always to my big brother. Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't miss you.

Previously in Chapter Thirteen 

Shaking his head, Seth lifted my chin up so my eyes met his, "How about I sleep on the floor to erase the temptation?" He suggested. Not liking the idea, I gripped onto him tightly, "I'll take you don't like the idea," He chuckled lightly, "Well then, unless you want me to move to the floor, you contain those dirty thoughts so I can get some sleep," He told me firmly.

Taking a deep breath, I nodded, and knew he would actually end up sleeping on the floor. Not liking it one bit, I curled into his side, and let out a sigh, "I can contain myself," I promised, my eyes actually slowly growing tired once more.

Smiling, thankful that I was too tired to continue thinking dirty thoughts, I was pleased as I fell into a deep sleep not even five minutes after Seth's little threat of sleeping on the floor.

Chapter Fourteen  

When morning came around, I woke with a smile spread across my lips, and was beyond pleased to find Seth still soundlessly sleeping beside me. Pressing a kiss to his lips softly, I felt much better than last night, and even though it was still present slightly, I didn't have the strong desire to jump his bones quite like I did last night.

Slipping out of the warm bed carefully without waking Seth, I quietly crept out of my bedroom, and followed the smell of fresh brewed coffee down into the kitchen.

Smiling at Della when she was the first to come into view, I bit my bottom lip as I saw my dad sitting at the kitchen bar with his face buried in his hands. Clearing her throat, Della quickly got my dad to lift his head to meet her eyes, which had her looking over at me, and letting my dad know that I was standing a few feet behind him.

Turning around in his chair, my dad sent me a soft forced smile, "Hi bug," He greeted me, "Sleep well?" He asked softly.

I nodded slowly, "I did," I promised, "Are you feeling alright?" I wondered.

Laughing lightly under his breath, my dad nodded, "Oh yeah, just had a few too many drinks last night, hopefully this coffee will kick in soon," He laughed, obviously stretching his drinks to cover everything when I had a hunch he also wasn't too happy about the boy sleeping up in my room.

"Seth stayed over last night," I blurted suddenly, "I love him, he makes me feel safe when I'm in his arms at night," I explained, not sure why I had the need to let my dad know my reasoning for letting my boyfriend stay over, "We didn't-" I began, cutting off, unsure how to continue telling him that I didn't have sex with my boyfriend in my room, in his house.

My dad sighed, obviously picking up on what I was trying to say, "Oh thank God," He breathed out, a hand flying to his chest, "That's all I needed to know," He admitted, "I know you're a good girl Corey. You're such a smart girl, and I'm glad to hear that, I like Seth, I'd hate having to hate him for defiling my baby girl in my house ," He told me, chuckling lightly, lifting his coffee cup up to his lips and taking a long drink.