TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

I'm constantly falling apart…and you somehow always put me back together. Thanks big brother.

Previously in Chapter Nineteen

Crossing my arms over my chest, I shook my head, "What if I want a free show before heading in?" I asked innocently, letting my eyes drift down to his jeans, my eyebrows raised, indicating what I was referring to.

Seth laughed openly at my words, and rolled his eyes. Going along with it, Seth unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them, tugging at his boxers while eyeing me carefully. Watching, I bit into my bottom lip as I waited with my hands crossed across my chest, my breath picking up slightly.

Pulling them down ever so slightly, before I could protest, Seth turned around and pulled them down completely, quickly shifting into his beautiful other half. Letting out a frustrated grumbled, I shook my head and ran my hands through Wolfy's fur on his head, "That was mean…" I pointed out, "I'll see you tonight, meanie." 

Turning on my feet, I slowly began the short walk towards my house, not sure what my dad's reaction was going to be towards me after my outburst yesterday.

Chapter Twenty

Curling my hand around the door handle, I took a long breath, and without another moment to think, I pushed myself into the house.

I was utterly surprised to find the house completely silent as I stepped in, the sound of my footsteps the only sound touching my ears. Confused, I shut the front door behind myself and wandered slowly into the kitchen. When I found my dad wasn't there, I began searching through the house, only to stumble across him staring aimlessly at the television that was muted, his stare focused on the moving screen.

Leaning against the side of the wall, I took a soft breath and tapped my knuckles against the wall hoping the noise would draw his attention. When he didn't budge, I crossed my arms across my chest nervously, and nibbled on my bottom lip, "Dad?" I spoke softly.

Jumping, my dad's head turned quickly in my direction upon hearing my voice, his eyes softening at the sight of me.

When silence continued to fill the room and I didn't see him speaking up in that moment, I stepped forwards and moved to the place beside him of the sofa, keeping quite a gap between the two of us. "I'm sorry I got angry yesterday…" He apologized after a long moment, pinching his bridge between his eyes. "As much as I hate to admit it, I overreacted quite a bit to the news of Mel's pregnancy. You were completely right that it was wrong of me to look at it any differently than I did to Nicole's," He admitted. I smiled softly at my dad's words, knowing it was a lot for him to be telling me this. Opening my mouth to respond, I stopped when my dad held up his hand, "Apparently times are now different than what I was used to…And, damn it- I just-" He paused, taking a deep breath, reorganizing his thoughts before continuing. "I just don't want you to think that now that two of your friends are going to have babies that there is any kind of rush in the matter," He sighed. "Corinne, I just want you to have the life I always dreamed of you having, going away to college, finding a nice guy, marrying him, and eventually far down the road having kids," My dad explained, his eyes fogging up slightly as he cleared his throat. "I know you hate the baby talk, and you're an adult, you make your own decisions, but I am still you dad and I want only the best things for you," He finished, running a hand though his hair, looking at me softly.