TBNGBHAB...Chapter Six

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

>

Previously in Chapter Five

Thankfully no couples had invaded this room, and within moment Brett was laying in the bed, practically asleep. Reaching into his front pocket to grab his car keys, Brett's eyes shot open in excitement, and as my hand came out with his keys. Brett grabbed hold of my hand and forced me to rub his obvious arousal through his jeans, "Right there..." Brett mumbled softly, his eyes fluttering closed as he moaned softly.

Ripping my hand away quickly, I let it go when I reminded myself that he was drunk, and realised he'd already fallen asleep. Grabbing his keys without a moment to spare, I hurried from the bedroom, and all but ran down the stairs, handing Jeremy Brett's keys without needing to say anything for him to realize what I was handing him.

Walking out the front door, I already had Mel's number dialed in my phone and pressed to my ear by the time the door was shut behind me. It didn't take much explaining for Mel to be on her way, but I knew I'd have a lot more explaining to do when she got here.

Chapter Six

After waiting a short moment, Mel arrived in her big truck and I slowly climbed in. "Thanks for picking me up," I thanked her softly.

Mel nodded and began driving again, silence eating up her car as she drove. Feeling awkwardly uncomfortable with my best friend, I nearly let out a sigh of relief when she glanced over at me and began talking, "Care to explain why you called me and not Seth?" She asked softly, her curiosity obviously there.

Shifting in the passenger seat, I sat facing Mel and let out a deep breath, "I went there with Brett..." I mumbled softly.

Mel suddenly stomped on her breaks and pulled her truck off the road, "You what!" She screamed, putting her truck forcefully in park and turning her eyes directly on me, thanking the lord that she pulled over her truck rather than driving with this strong emotion coming out of her.

Holding my hands up, I silently thanked the invention of the seat belt before letting out a deep breath, "I went to that party with Brett, he asked me to go and I had nothing better to do," I explained.

Shaking her head, Mel ran a hand through her hair, looking as if she couldn't believe what I was saying, "So you're cheating on Seth? You're mate? How could you Corey!? He's my mates cousin, I have to tell Hunter and it'll eventually get back around to Seth! I never thought you were the type of person to cheat on someone! I thought you loved him!" She exclaimed in a single breath.

Staring at my best friend wide eyed I shook my head quickly, "Oh god no Mel! I would never ever cheat on Seth, I am so in love with him you have no idea, I was just hanging out with Brett, it was harmless, I promise!" I tried to reassure her, but she didn't seem to hear my words and her face was still pale as a ghost, like she was sick thinking about me cheating on Seth. "Mel, listen to me!" I exclaimed, capturing her complete attention, "If I cheated on Seth I would be the stupidest girl in the world, he treats me like a princess, everything about him is perfect. Do you honestly think I'm that stupid to give up a man like him?" I left my miny speech with a question.

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has A Brother.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara